Are you a filmmaker or animator and/or interested in showing off your work?

Hi, if you want to meet like-minded people and share advice about filmmaking or animating or meet online or offline, this is the place. Also if you want to get your work shown to a wider audience at a convention as long as its family-friendly and in English, I would like to chat to you and discuss it further over e-mail. If we are from the same country, we could meet in person. :D (Big Grin) 
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My main thing is political/popular events animation.  the most viewed is this one www.youtube.com/watch?v=zazF8z…
Thanks for your interest, I don't think your style would suit a screenings event and you don't have much recent work. I like your art style and some of them were pretty funny. I would like to see some of your most recent animations, though if make shorts of about over 10 mins, feel free to send me a link and maybe we can work something out. Still though you have had a fairly long hiatus, you should post up something new or try something new, you are really good. :nod:
I've been working on an animated series for 8ish years just for fun; it's interesting to see how I've improved over that amount of time. Latest episode of that: www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_AQwR…

Also I do other random animations from time to time: www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rR3MZ…

This one won a film festival: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ_QbP…
HMOFG, all those animations were amazing.LoveYou are a really talented animator and the people you worked with for the audio and voice over are really good too. No question, we would love to show off your work. I'll give a look at the previous episodes of Fairy Foxes, when I get the chance.

I subscribed to your channel on YT, I am ULBroconSO. Since this DA a/c is my personal a/c, see my YT channel about page for our con webpage for a little about the con and my business e-mail for further inquiries. Thank you so much for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you. :)
Thank you so much for the feature and the subscription!
(The first few episodes of Fairy Foxes are... well, not the greatest. Just a warning!)
I sent off an email asking more about the screening process, so I guess I'll hear from you soon! :D
Ah don't mention it! :D I have a load of notifications to get through, so when I have gotten through them I'll take a look. We are grateful of any submissions we get. :) I got it and sent you one back, I hope I answered your questions. :|
here is one featuring my keyboard playing.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=31W1l4…
You play the piano really well. I like your art style, even more on this one. I am keen to see more of your work. Well done! :D
this one features me doing guitar.   2 parts.www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqw-WF…
You are a really good guitarist. The animation on it is really good. I like your conceptual/surreal style. Keep up the great work, it doesn't really fit as a short film like we are trying to find, still thanks for sharing. :)
This is my latest video from my youtube channel, be sure to check it out :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHRSYl…
That crack video was pretty funny, though it was quite wtf. As a reactor YouTuber, to be successful you need to find your niche but I wish you luck with your YouTube channel. I like your icons btw. :)
Yeah my thoughts as well for the video, but it still good :)
Thanks, I'll try my best to do so, but I'm still new at this so it'll come one day :)

Thank you :)
Yeah, it takes time. I just meant it as friendly advice and even so it's also good to have a vague idea of your niche before you even start. :)

You're welcome! :D
It does :)
I must sound stupid or similar, but what do you mean by niche? because I'm thinking of something, but not entirely sure if that's correct or not.

:D
I meant it's scientific meaning like your role in the community i.e. YouTube i.e. what you bring to the reaction YouTube community.
Oh, like that, I figured it was something else you've meant by the word, but nice to know, I'll keep it in mind :)
View all replies
Wow, that's really good. I believe my fellow committee members will be as impressed as I am. I would really like to discuss this further with you. I subscribed to your account, I am ULBroconSO, you can find my e-mail on my channel. I'll be sure to check out more of your work. :)
Thank you so much :) Just a question, what do you mean discuss what further?
It was my pleasure! :) As I stated in the post, if you are interested in showing off your work at a convention; we can discuss it over e-mail!
oh awesome yeah!!