What are you thinking?

We are all different. .what's on your mind?
Comments167
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That bed is a good idea and if I should make pancakes in the morning.
I'm thinking of the delicious food I'm going to be eating at a restaurant later. 
right now Im thinking of what it is I should eat, hmm
״sometimes it's nice to do something good for people... but just sometimes." who am I kidding.. I'm the worst in this.Meow :3 
"I should've had some more sleep"
You and I both my friend
Nah. Just gonna go for the coffee now.

Caffeine ftw CCCAAAFFFFEEEIIIINNNEEEEEE 
Right now I'm thinking how nice my username looks plastered all over the Deviants Page :love:
I would now go for a shower and have a nice big cup of coffee afterwards.
Hmm, cold shower and ice coffee..that's what I prefer :)
IKR~ The best thing a man can enjoy, also some nice music while editing some photos is utmost enjoyment~ =D
Hehe,what type of music do you enjoy
Oh, my taste of music changes through times. I used to just love non-mainstream pop. But now I always listen to Soulful R&B, Jazz, Trance/EDM, and sometimes progressive rocks just for the occasion~ =D How about you? maybe we can share our music list or something.
I literally listen to a little bit of everything. .I like to mix it up depending on my mood..like today I went from yoyoma to hard rock to trance...
Ah yes, it all depends on the mood. But somehow the music are like a diary to me.
Whenever i listen to a certain song, it makes me remember the significant things that happened during that time. Amazing stuff if you asked me.
I have been listening to R&B Jazz and indie rock these few days though~ =)
View all replies
I should leave my bed and make me a good coffee and breakfast... But I want to stay here T__T
I'm the same way when I wake up in the morning. .besides the breakfast. .I eat once a day usually dinner
What should I make for dinner. . .
What time is it there? 2am here.. what type of food do you like
5:36pm.

Most things except for cooked fish really. I make a mean Mongolian lamb but I also have a soft spot for pizza.
I'm a sucker for pizza. .I'm vegetarian so no meat
Why is one of the people I love the most so far away and all alone and completely unaware of how I feel about her.
Have you told her how you feel?