Aussies on here?

I have met a small amount of Aussie's on here. Anymore wish to say hello?
Hello, I am from Victoria. I love digital art and watercolor.
Comments72
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yo, me too, except I don't live there any more. I'm guessing it's cold and miserable, given it's wintertime.
I'M NOT AUSTRALIAN BUT I LIKE AUSTRALIA.

DOES THAT COUNT?
Hiya, i'm from sydney
Hello, how is it up there?
very cold at the moment :P
D DAY MATEEEEEEEE lol ok thats not asssuie but yes i am Tazmania!
Hey there! I'm from Adelaide and I also like digital art and watercolour (even though I am absolutely useless with watercolours in practice).
Yes its a challenge because every stroke of the brush is only one chance, but its a good practice.
I love that medium, I used it on one of my recent pictures. Love, love, love it.
Hello nice meeting you i am Artez :D
Hey, nice to meet you too ^-^
How is your day ^w^
High five for Aussies! XP
I'm Canberran! I do pixel art mainly these days (still a newbie to it) but I'm interested in all aspects of art!
Canberra is so nice! I went there for a camp ages ago, but I still remember how awesome it was.
You have really good pixel art, perhaps I should try it soon. I think I will. sorry for the laaaaaate reply.
It is nice! Though the weather at this time of year switches between 'practically glacial' and 'warm enough' within moments XD
Thank you! <3 If you do try it out I have a few good tutorials saved in my favourites here C: But lots of pixel groups have masses of tuts to look at! And don't worry about it! C:
Central Victoria~
I love art in general, and I'm always willing to give something new a go! :)
Hello :)

Yes, its good to go out of your comfort zone, which is something I need to do more.
Hello,

I'm from Sydney. I love manga mainly.

I think your in the right place for digital art love. XD
Hey,

I am a movie buff, still love the anime and manga though.

Haha yeah, I am.
hmm so your here for the manga too?
I'm just here for the art really, and the amazing inspiration. Sorry for the LATE reply!
Sydney here! I'm just relaxing in the cool, cool wind and well, wrapped up in my blanket doodling hehe ^_^

Nice to meet you all, digital art is my thing but I like to rough sketches because it feels easier than a tablet with pen :)
Oh I would love to be doing that right now, perhaps with a nice view of a valley or the beach *lifegoals*

Yeah I think I should do some more traditional work :) I do too much digital I think.
But sometimes I think going out with friends is a good way to get a glimpse of the complexity on buildings, kinda helps you on the shadows and texture ^_^
Digital is a good thing, but it feels different because the coating you apply is adjustable and traditional is well, you mess up and game over haha :D
Well there isn't much to do around my town, but I guess there is always something.
I need to start meeting up with some old friends too.

True, ah yes, traditional is a good challenge, but you learn from your mistakes during art.