New Zealand/Auckland Deviants?

I am about to move to the greater Auckland area and was wondering if there are any fellow deviants located in the area or just in NZ in general? :)

I visited Auckland once before in March/April of this year and absolutely fell in love with NZ overall in about 24 hours. Getting to live in NZ has been a dream of mine and I was thrilled to see so much emphasis on art, creativity, music, and more in downtown Auckland. I am beyond excited to get to call downtown Auckland my place of work/play/etc in just over a week. :la:

If anyone is living in the Auckland area, let me know! :dummy: Both myself and my house mate are creatives (and complete fandom nerds) and will most certainly be looking to meet some new folks who know the area + NZ a bit better than us noobs. :P She is a budding photographer + writer and I am a...little bit of everything. Whether you're looking for artistic collaboration, someone artsy to chat with, a nerd to rant about your Game of Thrones theories to, someone to jam with, or whatever...I'd love to hear from you! :nod:

If you're not from Auckland, where are you NZ folks located? I'd love to chat to you guys, as well! ;)
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm from New Zealand but am in the UK at the moment, Auckland has a lot to offer so I hope you make the most of it while living there :)

Also, Game of Thrones fans unite!
Hello :) ... I am new in NewZealand, I am living with my sister which is located in northshore bayview.  My home country is Philippines.  Is it possible to have a job as a digital artist or animator here in auckland?
What, you're coming to NZ? Nice to know another great artist is going to join the country :D
Come to think of it, what is it like in Australia?
NZ, Represent!

Though we've just moved to Brisbane. Winter now, and it's just as cold as I remember it was in NZ! So much for the hot, sunny image of Australia. Magic!
I guess the countries are too close to make much of a difference in the weather :lol:
I'm from the South Island :D always cool to find more people living in NZ ^^
I'm in Wellington
Most of NZ's population is in Auckland so you shouldn't have a problem with finding other Auckland Deviants :)
I'm in the Waikato - out in the rural area, but there is a group on here :icondrawfestnz: and I'm sure there are Aucklanders in the group - they have meetups and from memory the Auckland and Wellington's groups meet reasonably regularly.