Looking for artists for a project

Before I go any further, I'll tell you right now; this is a non-profit type of project. Even if i had a lot of money, i don't know how to do commissions exactly.

Any way, I'm looking for artists who could do illustrations for my fanfics, something of a comic book if you will. One story needs more time before it's ready for illustrations, but, one has a few chapters ready to be illustrated by fine artists.

To put it simply, I'm looking for help from people who could spare some free time to do something for fun. If you don't want to do this, then, oh well; i had to at least give it a shot.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested, but do you want someone to illustrate the whole thing, or just make a few illustrations for a chapter?
That depends; which one of those would you be willing to do exactly?
I'll probably have more time for making a few illustrations per chapter, but depending on the length or whether or not you need it done by a certain date, I might draw the whole thing.
1. I don't really do deadlines

2. Are you saying you'll do this, if so, what will be the conditions of it, just I'll know?

3. Are you familiar with the 2011 Thundercats reboot?
1. Okay.

2. It usually takes me a while to do projects like these because I'm busy with other things, but you already said you don't do deadlines, so it's okay.

3. No.
1. Great, I'll look forward to seeing how you work

2. If you never watched the Thundercats reboot before, you might want to become better acquainted with when you get the chance, since one of the fanfics i need illustrations for is about that show.

3. If you haven't heard of Thundercats, have you ever heard of and watched American Dragon: Jake Long Pokemon Anime or the Ben 10 franchise?
1. Cool

2. I'll watch it when I have time.

3. Yes.