London MCM Comic Con May 2015?

Hi everyone,

London MCM Comic Con is next week (Friday 22nd - Sunday 24th May 2015), and I was wondering who else will be attending/exhibiting?

It's always cool to catch up with familiar faces, but even better to see a few new ones and since it's one of the larger shows of the year here in the UK it's definitely good for both of those.

As for me, I'll likely be "trapped" behind table H10 in the comic village sketching butts and things most of the weekend so I'm fairly easy to find if anyone wants to meet and chat for a while.
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i was there taking pics :)

check out my friend as sasuke and naruto from the weekend

Naruto VS Sasuke Cosplay by Guy Pomnongsan by atmp
Cool, hope you enjoyed the weekend :)
I'll pretty much be (s)talking every artist there XD.  Look for the dude drawing unknowing people in the shadows.

Good luck with exhibiting!  I know how much of a pain in the ass it can be hauling stuff and getting everything set up =).
Cool, sorry for not replying before now (only just gotten back from London). I hope that you had a good time :)
I'm attending, will be popping over to your table! May be around for a short while on Sunday as we have to go home early because of the Network Rail strike.
We'll see you there then Helen :D

Yeah, we're heading home on Sunday night (10pm train), but we get back to Newcastle early hours of Monday morning so since the strike doesn't start until later on Monday afternoon/evening we should be fine :)
I'm the person who you're 'trapped' on table H10 with! :)

I have saved some of my money so I can get a certain someone something nice :)
We can be trapped together, and even get a few moments to resupply ourselves with tea :D

It's very nice of you to use your money to buy Tim and Tiggie (our cats) something nice from comic con :)
I meant by getting you something you silly sausage :)

But yeah it'll be fun. Art and tea!
Thanks for that, I now have the image of a little doll version of Bill Bailey happily chanting "Art and Tea! Art and Tea!" for some reason.
Art and tea! Art and tea! :)

(I'm not going into the time machine as it'll make me sick lol)
Im there on saturday, would be nice to see you :-)
Well, if the plane does not crash, of course ^_^
This will be a long flight from Taipei to London, tho... 16 hours or so, dammit but worth it
Yeah, no crashing please :)

16 hours is quite the flight - plenty of time to rest on the plane before tackling the packed convention halls! I normally grumble at the 6-9 hours on a coach to MCM (to the point that I went with a nice 3-4 hours on a train instead this time). Kinda cool to hear that people are travelling from so far away too :D

Anything in particular that you have planned for MCM e.g. guests, cosplaying, merch, gaming, art?
Im there to look, to meet a friend from germany and to cosplay Rem from FF Agito
And of course Im there to get several photosessions so I need to carry my EOS damn she's so friggin heavy :(
Cool :D

I haven't played FF Agito (in fact I think the last Final Fantasy I played was X), but Rem looks like an interesting character. I do like a good dual wielding character, particularly in RPG's (might be why one of my comics stars a girl who dual wields daggers).

What model EOS do you use? I'm assuming you mean a camera. I've been meaning to upgrade/replace my old one ever since it broke, currently saving up as they aren't exactly cheap and I think I'll be looking for one that records HD 1080p video too as I think that'd be handy for some projects I'd like to do later in the year :)
Rem is indeed one of the best caracters in this game. I was falling in love with her since I was playing the demo.
I dont know the english name because it never got released outside of japan and my japanese is a bit crappy tho :(
But got some english subtitles later on. Yes!

I think for 1080P you dont have to spend a lot but as for me Im doing high quality pictures and I need professional cameras for that like the EOS 1D X
For standard use I have EOS 750D which is completely fine and doesnt cost that much and also can record 1080P in decent quality with 30fps and full frame sensors
Im happy with that ^_^
Good to know, I've been tempted to get the Canon EOS 60D the price isn't too bad for what I need it to do (high quality photos for product/event photography, and videos for youtube etc).
I can't go.
Got an exam after the convention. D:
If I didn't, I would go.
That's never good. Any particular subject that the exam is in? I know that there have been a few times MCM has been on at the same time as a local college/universities exams which are held in the same building... got to be fun cramming before a test and seeing random cosplayers wandering past.

Good luck with your exam, hope it goes well! :D
Business Accounting. ._.
Hate it so much, but I gotta do it.

Thanks.
I've only ever met one person who genuinely enjoyed accounting, personally I don't mind it except for tax paperwork - but I don't think many people like that part D:

Anyway, good luck, I'm sure that you'll do great :)