Sakura-Con 2014 meet and greet

So, this isn't a thread to CREATE a meet and greet. There is already an existing scheduled one for each day of the convention. It is in the official schedule.

The purpose is to meet and greet each other online before the actual event takes place, so that we don't get there and feel awkward about who to talk to.

Lets make some friends!
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am picking up my badge after work today. Made sure to bring my red 3ds to keep me entertained while waiting in queue. I think I'll roll DPS spec lmao
Not certain I can drop by the scheduled times, however you will be able to find me at a small press booth =].
you will be running a booth?
thats cool which one will you be at
I am bound to have generally there, I'll include to discover the exact program yet again even though My partner and i be aware that will coming can be a need to in my opinion considering that We've got undoubtedly assured numerous those who As i was going to glimpse.
just over 3 days away

I SO EXCITED
LOL what is a zapp branigan panel
Only the most hilarious panel of all times. 

I have been to is since 2011. 

Last year I was Willy Wonka. 
is it just random or is there actually a zap brannigan theme?

cuz we could always use short skirt uniforms.
An actual Zapp Branigan short skirt uniform(I'm sorry battle tunic). 

Well he hold 2 panels, one is a dating advice the other is an in character interview to be part of his crew.  Last year my honorary title was "The Confectioner". 
oh wow the actual guy hahahaa

im so going to that then, i can be the next redshirt number 5 of futurama.
LOL
His Love Line panel is also entertaining.

He has a team of dating experts like Link, Luigi, Vegeta, and Travis Touchdown answer the crowds questions on love or dating.

This year I want to go as Nappa from DBZ. 

Heck Yes! 

Also who here is going to the Zapp Branigian Panel? 
I'm definitely going to be there, I'll have to look at the schedule again but I know that coming is a must for me as I've already promised a couple people that I was going to show up.
I'm still not sure whether I will be able to attend the dA Meet and Greet on Friday or Saturday or both. but depending on what happens I'll probably shoot for both, since I already know if I go on Friday I'll have to leave early for the Masquerade Ball. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people! I'll probably wear this as a lanyard to make me at least a bit more recognizable, since it at least has my dA name on it. xD
More than likely not.  I need to look at the schedule.