Closed to new replies
February 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Book/games/plays REVIEW CLUB

:iconfacerabies:
FaceRabies Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013
Every book club I have ever tried to start dies after a couple of months. The reason; people always choose shitty books that no one wants to read and it gets dull.

But I miss the regular discussion and review, so I am trying something different this time. Its a 'review club' basically, there is no obligation to read a particular book. Every time that you see a play, read a book, see a film, or go to a restaraunt, you write a review, and then based on that review people can decide wether or not they want to see it.

If you want to join the club then add me on skype. My skype name is 'rabbit.correspondence' we already have 18 members and it is growing steadily.

------------------------------------------------

The name of our club is the 'Cult of Saturn', we are also an all purpose creative/arts group that work on creative things together, write songs, make art, and poetry and other stuff.

All the reviews will also be published on the upcoming magazine 'The False Prophet'

[link]

Devious Comments

:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Student General Artist
:lock: Please do not post duplicate threads.
Also, the deviant meets forum is for organizing real life meetings between deviants. Please be sure to read read the sticky threads found at the top of each forum to make sure you are posting in the correct place.
Add a Comment: