Closed to new replies
January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Vancouver anyone?

:iconofbugs:
OfBugs Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Or surrey, langley.. or whatever. Lower mainland peeps. Could have an artist meet up and draw stuff.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontalleybear:
Talleybear Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey, I'd still be down for this. My husband and I are both artists in the Surrey area. c:
OfBugs Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
=O Sweet~ I'm trying to find more artist people. I can't seem to get a hold of many people in the area even though I know there are a lot of artists here.
Talleybear Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah we just moved back to Surrey from Powell River, so we don't really know anyone. It'd be cool to meet up with people who have similar intrests. c:
Oh neat~ Well I created a group for artists on fb. I'm trying to collect people on the group so we can organize a get together once we have enough people. Join in and add as many people as you like. c:
[link]
Talleybear Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I sent a request in. :3

I do ask, though, that you not give out my personal Facebook to anyone without my permission. <3
Of course I won't. That'd be rude. o3o
An I accepted the request~
:icontuftedpuffin:
tuftedpuffin Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Hmmmm I am interested, however my work schedule pretty much guarantees I'm not allowed to do anything fun since I am the only person in the world who works all Friday evenings and weekends.
Well at the moment i have no certain schedule so any day will work. I wanna get a bunch of peeps in. Do you have people you could invite?
:icontuftedpuffin:
tuftedpuffin Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Nope... :iconforeveraloneplz:
Sad. 8C
Oh well, I will be yer art buddy then,
Add a Comment: