Anyone interested in sharing a room at anime central?

Hey I was wondering if anyone interested in going to anime central is interested in sharing a room, because those hotel rooms are expensive. Ideally I would like to get at least three people in the room to split the cost. heres a bit more info about acen if you don't know about it [link]

Anyway if anyone is interested let me know
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well if that's what it takes to get a cheaper room, then so be it!

Though to be honest I don't know how to do this while making people think I'm not one. Lets see, what is the opposite of a pervert? Uhh... outer space maybe? I don't think there is anyone who wants to have sex with outer space because its all cold and radioactive and stuff. So just pretend I'm not actually a human being but am in fact outer space and then this post will seem less perverted. So now is your big chance, not only will you get to pay less for acen but you will get to share a room with outer space!
This sounds like a pervert idea or someone without intentions but very unknowing about most people's thoughts :) or is that just me?
I'm not a pervert I'm cheap, well axtually i do like girls with tentacles if you count that as being perverted, but I don't think those actually exist on the real world even if you pretend to be one on the internet so I don't think that count in relation to this. Anyway yeah as for freinds, there might be one guy I know but so far I havent been able to get in contact with him. All mny other freinds who might be interested in this sort of thing don't live in the same state anymore or don't have any money.
I am not saying you are a pervert, just saying people could think that ;)...
You don't have friends who want to go?