San Francisco Meetup?

Ok I'm going to be honest - I have no idea how these work and I'm hoping you guys can come up with some stellar ideas (as I'm sure you will!)

I would love to have a San Francisco Deviant Meetup! I haven't been active for a while and I think meeting other artists can help rekindle my creativity. Also I am pretty bored and don't have too many friends here so I'm hoping to make lots of new ones. :D

So, anyone in the SF area want to hang?!
Comments69
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ok this event has been postponed to next Sunday at 11:30AM Feb 3rd - Yerba Beuna Gardens! Brunch in the park by the waterfall gardens - I will be bringing some food, snacks and drinks. Everyone interested in attending please note me by Saturday (Feb 2nd) afternoon :aww: Looking forward to meeting everyone!

PS: Also let me know if you have any allergies/gluten-free requirements in your notes! Thanks!
Hello! This event has been tentatively moved to 3PM to give enough time for people to note me in case you are attending. Please note me to confirm your attendance! :aww: Or else we can push it to next weekend so that people have enough time to plan and respond. :)
Still waiting for RSVPs! If I don't hear back today then we can push the meeting to a more agreeable time maybe tomorrow afternoon around 2-3PM? Or maybe push it to next weekend?
Let me know! :aww:
Noted everyone who has expressed interest in attending!
Yay, let's meet!
wish i could be there! I got science fair though.:(
Aww that's too bad. Good luck with the science fair though! :D
Ohh that's too bad! Good luck with the science fair though :D
Aw man, did I miss out on this? As in did it happen this past weekend?

I live right over in Berkeley so I'd love to meet up with peeps in the Bay sometime. We'd need to coordinate dates and times and such but I'm down if we can get something together :).
This sunday work for you? Possibly Beuna Vista park and I will bring some food and drinks along :)
With the rain possibly coming in this weekend, we should be move to either an indoor venue or to another weekend?
Wait. Scratch that last message. Looking at a different weather report, and it says it's gonna be sunny.
i wanna go!

anyone carpooling from SD? >.>
Indeed! San Diego? Wow! I can car pool with you from south bay though- that's where I will be travelling from. Do you think you will be able to make it next sunday? :) I will be bringing along some food and drinks for everyone!
nah i was just messing ^^;

although it would be awesome to know another deviant in san diego :/
but im out of luck ;)

good luck with your meet :D hope it goes well ;)
Haha! Well thats too bad I wanted to meet someone from SD :D Well if I'm ever down there I will definitely look you up :aww:
im sure you'll forget ;p

but i apreciate the thought xD thanks :D
Haha of course not! I may be slow in responding but I def won't forget :D
I know it's not SD, but there's usually a deviant or two in LA that are up for carpooling/road-tripping up to the SF Bay for meets. $haldron is the last one I talked to about it, when I had a meet in the Berkeley area in September. He may also know deviants in SD, or know deviants who do.
yeah but thats one of the top dogs :P
they dont really talk to us newbies :cry:

but thank you for letting me know ;)
View all replies