Details

Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 68

San Francisco Meetup?

:iconnidhi-rathish:
Ok I'm going to be honest - I have no idea how these work and I'm hoping you guys can come up with some stellar ideas (as I'm sure you will!)

I would love to have a San Francisco Deviant Meetup! I haven't been active for a while and I think meeting other artists can help rekindle my creativity. Also I am pretty bored and don't have too many friends here so I'm hoping to make lots of new ones. :D

So, anyone in the SF area want to hang?!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Ok this event has been postponed to next Sunday at 11:30AM Feb 3rd - Yerba Beuna Gardens! Brunch in the park by the waterfall gardens - I will be bringing some food, snacks and drinks. Everyone interested in attending please note me by Saturday (Feb 2nd) afternoon :aww: Looking forward to meeting everyone!

PS: Also let me know if you have any allergies/gluten-free requirements in your notes! Thanks!
Hello! This event has been tentatively moved to 3PM to give enough time for people to note me in case you are attending. Please note me to confirm your attendance! :aww: Or else we can push it to next weekend so that people have enough time to plan and respond. :)
Still waiting for RSVPs! If I don't hear back today then we can push the meeting to a more agreeable time maybe tomorrow afternoon around 2-3PM? Or maybe push it to next weekend?
Let me know! :aww:
Noted everyone who has expressed interest in attending!
:icontvlookplay:
tvlookplay Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:thumbsup:
:iconieatclouds:
ieatclouds Jan 25, 2013   General Artist
Yay, let's meet!
:icontoshiro12:
toshiro12 Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
wish i could be there! I got science fair though.:(
Aww that's too bad. Good luck with the science fair though! :D
:icontoshiro12: