PRUSSIA DAY!!! (AT LEAST LOOK)

Janurary 18th, will be Prussia day. spread the word. On this day everyone will write Prussia on their wrist and bring a yellow bird thing if possible any adjustments to this day will be exceptable like what should be done on this day. The great country of Prussia is fading. If you were to walk up to someone and ask what Prussia is, most likely they wont know what it is. For example my math teacher, My mom, my band teacher, These people are adults and don't know what Prussia is. It may seem stupid but countries shouldn't fade off the earth like this especially awesome ones like Prussia! XD so SPREAD THE WORD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT!!!
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: This forum is for organizing real life meetings between deviants. Forums also must encourage discussion. This would be better suited to your journal.
FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
:icondoublefacepalmplz: As much as I love my fandom...

don't judge a fandom by its fangirls.
It was just an Idea I know that in 1947 Prussia was officially obolished as a country and no longer exists I just wanted people to know that it WAS at least a country at one point in time
:iconceilingprussiaplz: <-I'm pretty sure its memory lives on as an anime character. :P
:iconsexyenglandplz:
PAAAASSSTTAAAAAA!!!!

(Everyone who is confused Google Hetalia Prussia)
:iconfacepalmplz: No wonder this is so retarded.
Kids, when will they ever learn.
Prussia is long dead...
Prussia doesn't exist anymore dude.
It's really hard for Prussia to be a country now that it's part of Germany, Poland,Russia, Lithuania,Denmark, Belgium,the Czech Republic and Switzerland...
Prussia hasn't been a country since 1947, you idiot.
I know that don't have to be mean it was just an idea