Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Kansas or Missouri??? Anyone attending Naka-Kon in March???

:iconkomiru:
komiru Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
I'm just merely curious. To be honest I see all these people attend Naka-Kon (and I've only gone for a day in the past so I never get the opportunity to meet friends) but I'm from a small town and anime/manga fans come in less than a handful. I know of my sister and I along with a couple people.

I was just curious in talking with someone with the same interest as me who is around the area or close to :D

p.s. I get to attend Naka-Kon a whole weekend so I look forward to that this year.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhasu-chen:
Hasu-chen Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I would have loved to go to one of those lol, but sadly I live in canada and I dont have enough money to go there for 2 days lol Hope you have fun :D
:iconsohfu:
Sohfu Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh! Oh! Meeeee~! I'm only going on Saturday, and maybe to the rave. :3
komiru Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
YAY! Cool!!! I'm totally surprised someone actually replied to the forum post! I didn't think that would happen :XD:

I've only ever gone on a saturday or sunday the passed couple of years. I'm like super stoked to get to go the whole weekend. We are staying in a hotel across the street though cause it's cheaper :D

Are you cosplaying? I've never cosplayed before but my sister and I are both doing it this year since we will be there all weekend. I'm going to be a female zoro and my sister will be going as Luffy 1 or 2 days and then Aladdin off of Magi the next.
:iconsohfu:
Sohfu Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Alas, I doubt it. I'll probably just be your generic Furie, if anything. I hope to take plenty of glamour pictures of the cp'ers at the Con. I'm very excited. [:
komiru Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Yeah. The past couple of years I've brought a camera but never took pictures. I'm definitely going to this year though ^^

Are you from around the area or coming up from somewhere else to go??? We are about an 2 hrs from where naka kon is, well close to 2 hrs anyway (depending on whos driving :XD:)
Add a Comment: