Details

Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14
:iconbryghtt-chan:
Bryghtt-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student General Artist
I know this is kind of soon, but I have one extra ticket to AnimeLA. [link] ._. so anyone that wants it, just ask me.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondevimonster:
DeviMonster Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
oh me gosh!! Where do you buy them??
Bryghtt-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student General Artist
My mom bought them online. Like a pre-order. We already have them, the only problem is that its registered under my friend already, so we would need to rename it ,which is possible to do, theres 2 ways to do that. my mom says that we could either mail them the expo and then they can mail it to you or we could meet up there and give you the ticket.
DeviMonster Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
But the tickets are expensive right? And I am like a total random person you never met...
Bryghtt-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student General Artist
well, they're sort of expensive. Thats why we'd rather give it to someone else then waste it, because its only valid for one year. :I and I don't know anyone in real-life, who would like that ticket especially.
DeviMonster Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Really? Like any of your friends you want to take? I just don't want you to regret giving it to me....
yeah. lmao, friends? no, i don't have any ._. so you can have it :D
DeviMonster Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Um... if your really fine with it...
Please tell me in details how it works... Am I suppose to tell you my email address?
ok, so, I already have the ticket, but its under someone elses name. so we would need to change the name, which you can do in multiple ways. I could send the ticket to the expo, and they could could mail it to you. or we could just meet there and wait in line to exchange it when the event starts. uh, no. you dont need to tell me your email. ^^
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: