Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 41

anyone live in Alabama?

:iconsebbyloverforever:
SebbyLoverForever Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I just wanna know does anyone live in Alabama?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconblackblood2010:
blackblood2010 Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Well ladies and gents as it turns out people actually live in Alabama. Respectable ones, you would be surprised. I do know my fair share of hicks, hill-billies and rednecks but its not all that.
At any rate, yes, I live in north Alabama. :)
:iconxanadorprime:
XanadorPrime Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
yes.
:iconjuryenocheragas:
juryenocheragas Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the trucking industry makes up around 64 percent of the entire cargo that is being transmitted in the country. As you can see, it is a big part of the American culture. In fact, it makes up to $225 billion of revenue for an entire year. Now, most of the trucking companies in the U.S. have an average annual remittance of $98 billion. [url=[link] Driver Wage
[/url]
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the trucking industry makes up around 64 percent of the entire cargo that is being transmitted in the country. As you can see, it is a big part of the American culture. In fact, it makes up to $225 billion of revenue for an entire year. Now, most of the trucking companies in the U.S. have an average annual remittance of $98 billion. [url=[link] Driver Wage
[/url]
[/url]
:icontwisted-r:
Twisted-R Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I do not, but my cousin once lived there! :D ^.^
SebbyLoverForever Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Cool
:iconfrosen24:
fROSEn24 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
hey i do lol in montgomery
SebbyLoverForever Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist