Any people in the Netherlands?

I would really like to see a meeting here in the Netherlands, to exchange knowledge, show off your work and just have fun..

Are there any people interested in making something like this happen?

(Don't forget, only communicate in english here)
Comments69
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Im dutch and my bf :iconfopje: also,
we're up for a dev meet too
Great! Ask Your friends too and can You send me a pm as a confimation? I hope To see You there!
when and where is it then? (we do have a sort of short budget to travel :()
Utrecht At brasserie domplein, i thought that Would be best because it's not too far away for anyone.. And it's At 15:00.
allright I'll talk with fopje about it :) What was the date again?
It's the 16th at 15:00 o'clock
View all replies
Okay everyone! This thing is happening at Saturday the 16th at 15:00 at "Brasserie Domplein" next to the Dom tower in Utrecht, if you feel like coming (it's going to be fun I promise!) then send me a pm :D

Don't forget to bring your sketchbook and good mood!
A dutch DA meet would be amazing!
I'm not dutch myself but have been living in the country for almost 5 years now, I still wish to meet new people so a DA meet would be perfect!
It's on saturday the 16th at 15:00 'o clock at "Brasserie Domplein" next to the Domtower in Utrecht, it'd be great if you would come.

Send me a PM if you're coming :)
Am I late for this meet-up, or is it still happening? :3
It'll happen if there are volunteers for helping me making this happen ;)
If you still need help, then let me know if there's anything I can do. ;-)
Tommorow I'm meeting someone to set the deviantmeet up, so it'll happen for sure.. i can send you a message when we've decided on a date. Then you can tell every dutch deviant you know :)
Well I study in UU (live a bit outside of Utrecht though) so if we're meeting up around there I'm all for it! Just tell me what help you need :)
I need some help in finding the right place to keep the meeting, then we need to establish a date and time.. and off course making sure that enough people will come :)
Well, in my experience Mick O'Connell's is a great meeting place. It's more of a bar than a cafe, but it's very cosy and can work just as well as a cafe if we're meeting during the day. And there are a good few big tables available perfect for a group of people.
A Saturday seems like a good day to meet as you can be sure no one has any lectures/classes/work (most likely) on that day. Not sure about the time, I'm open to both day and evening. Maybe sometime in the afternoon like 2-3pm, so that it's not too early.
What's "enough people" to you? :)
Well, 10 people at least would be a nice little club to share with :)
How a about a saturday about 2/3 weeks from now?(I'd say during the day and just stay as long as we like)
Do you think you can help me by setting this up? Maybe we can even meet up to talk things over.. You could send me a pm if you like.
Sounds interesting, though I have never really done anything like it before :s
I'm Dutch myself, the idea sounds interesting. Utrecht right? I could do that!
Yes it is most central, so I think that'd be a good place.. now it is just to find the right café.
I'm dutch, but whenever we have dutch meets it's more about just being with the friends you don't get to see often and not really about drawing..... Ok we do draw and talk a lot about it but it's definetly not why we meet

We're actually sort of planning a dutch meet right now but I guess it's also more of a thing for people who already know each other :shrug: