Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Anyone attending The Hobbit premiere in the Denver area?

:iconoutsidelogic:
outsidelogic Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'll be going tonight with my wife and 2 daughters. We'll be in costume, but I don't know what to expect. Excitement for this show is definitely not at the level of Hunger Games or Harry Potter among my kids' peer group. I hope to see some characters showing some Tolkien spirit.

We'll be at Colorado Mills in Denver West, and will be seeing the 24fps, 2D version. I'm still a little hesitant about upgrading, and 3D makes my wife ill.

So, if you see Gandalf, a hobbit, and 2 elves, that'll be us. If they try to take away my staff, I'll say, "You wouldn't deny and old man his staff...?" :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

outsidelogic Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Well, not much action here, but last night was tons of fun. I've written a journal entry about it: [link]
:iconthesis-d:
Thesis-D Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Didn't know you were into LOTR; that's pretty cool. Have a good time! :)
:iconclockhound:
Clockhound Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Student General Artist
Heh. I wish. I am seeing it for my birthday, though, so no spoilers! I really wish I were going. Who's the hobbit?
GAH. I'm so excited for the hobbit, but it's going to be a week and a half!
outsidelogic Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
We wish you were going too! Well, at least you don't have to wait for it to come out on DVD. Cori's the hobbit, and...well, I'll post pictures later.
:iconclockhound:
Clockhound Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Student General Artist
Can't wait to see them! Tell me how it is!
Add a Comment: