BronyCon 2013?

This might be early but anyone thinking of going to BronyCon 2013? It's early because BronyCon isn't until August this year and it's in Baltimore. I'm trying to get a volunteer job working in the con shop there. Anyone thinking of going out to BronyCon?
Comments57
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm thinking about going. Since I live outside of Washington, I can easily drive to Baltimore; but I'd have to check my personal schedule. Here's hoping!
You should definitely go! Because it's gonna be awesome! I hope...but it should be!
i plan on attending next year, hopefully we will have a much bigger forums meet up, last year was great too, hope to see you all there
I wanted to go last year but sadly, I had to go to writing camp. I mean, I had a great time at writing camp, it was a lot of fun! But when I was on the way home, the radio station I listen to played a story on BronyCon. Which was happening about a half-hour away from where I live too. I live in Jersey and Seacacus is a bus ride away.
why is it all the way in baltimore? I figure most bronies would probably be in southern california or Austin Texas, not sure where most bronies live but these are key areas for a lot of these people like me (though not a brony).
Isn't there an MLP con somewhere out West or Mid-America? I know Canterlot Gardens is in Ohio. I think it's because BronyCon in general is for bronies on the east coast.
ohio? of all places?
Yep, StrongsVille, Ohio. There is the Brony Fan Fair in Austin Texas, September 13-15.

[link]
Hey, if HotDiggedyDemon is there, say, "Hi" to him.
I will. I don't think he'll be there but if he is. I'm trying to get to work the staff.
I've been thinking about going... but I can not know right now, because I live in Europe, and, well... I'm not the richest of people.

But I'd love to go! Hohoh!

Who knows, I'll go if I can afford it! :D
Europe! That's awesome!!! What part? :D
Scandinavia, Denmark :D
I used to have a pen pal from Denmark. We emailed back and forth for a couple of months till she just stopped emailing me all together. Around that time, she had moved to the U.S. :)
Hm, a shame when people just stop writing, right?
Yeah, that's always annoying. In fact, I had even convinced her to try out theater for a change and she was just going through with it when I was talking to her last.
View all replies
You've got to be kidding.
What do I have to be kidding, good sir?