Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 36

Anime Expo AX 2013

:iconbryghtt-chan:
Bryghtt-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello!! :D Are any of my friends on here going to AnimeExpoAX in LA next year?? I'm going next year so maybe we could meet up there. I went last year too, with my mother because I couldn't go by myself. and I don't have any friends to go with.........It was..really, really sad.... D: And ironically, my name on my name tag, will be "bryghtt" :,D (my user name on deviantart) so if you're going! Pleeeeeease tell me, I really don't want to go with my mom again OAO Shes making me cosplay as a maid even tho I hate cosplay and we can meet up there and hang out.. maybe. >_> Thank you so much!!!!~

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbeysndolphins:
Beysndolphins Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Our group has some amazing things planned for 2013. Some spectacular cosplays from League of Legends will be debuted, adding to our already well-known Fiddlesticks cosplay from last year. We are gonna blow you away. You heard it here first. Come check us out!! [link]
:icontoshiro12:
toshiro12 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I am going to AX 2013!!!!!! see ya there!!!
Bryghtt-Chan Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student General Artist
Cool!! Yeah!~
:iconpaleredpanic:
PaleRedPanic Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012
Ah, do you hate cosplay in general even seeing other people wear cosplays or do you just not like dressing up yourself? ono
Should be going for the third time this year C:
Bryghtt-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student General Artist
I hate seeing what I look like in cosplay ono . I think cosplay looks awesome on others tho.
really? Thats awesome!~
PaleRedPanic Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
I guess it is all a personal preference. C: Like I know I will never attempt to cosplay certain characters I love just because I feel uneasy;;;
What kind of anime are you interested in?
Bryghtt-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student General Artist
Yes, exactly.
I like mystery animes I guess, like higurashi and umineko . you?
PaleRedPanic Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
Hmm. I guess I like a variety of things, I..can't think of a specific genre I like better actually. The only thing I watch less than the others is shojo For the moment though I like stuff such as Tiger & Bunny, Gundam 00, Slayers (yes I know it is old), Tsuritama, and Dogs: Bullets and Carnage. I actually haven't seen either Higurashi and Umineko although they have been recommended to me before;;;;
Bryghtt-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Student General Artist
I see. I don't really watch shojo animes either. Slayers is a great anime, even tho it is a little old. Higurashi and Umineko theyre great =w=.
PaleRedPanic Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
Shojo anime generally are too pink to look at for too long anyways. Aha.
Are they more psychological mystery/horror shows or are they more gory..?
Add a Comment: