Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Anyone in Houston,Tx??

:iconcytukyl:
cytukyl Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
Feeling out the waters and hoping this city has more than myself representing in DA :happybounce:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnotoriousakber:
NotoriousAkber Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
im from houston as well (sugar land area)
:iconilluminatedflower:
illuminatedflower Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I try to be active as possible, but its not like anyone notices me. But yep, I'm from Houston. :3
:icontheartofcbyoung:
TheArtOfCBYoung Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I will be a Houston resident once again week after next.
Do u know of any DA meets in/around our area? :happybounce:
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
No I don't. But I think this group :icontexasdevmeet: might.
I ran into this group,I know it sais Texas but it feels heavily Austin based,I was just curious as to who else was out there locally, thanks for the group,I'm going to look into it more :happybounce:
I most people I've seen on here that claim to be from Houston aren't very active on dA. :shrug:
Dam! not the 1st time ive heard this,may be its time to put this city on the map on DA,I'm starting to move forward and get heavier with my art on DA,hopefully I can contribute to the change :happybounce:
Ever since they got rid of the old devious info thing, I haven't bothered to say I'm from the Houston area (I live close, but not exactly there.)

I tend to just interact more with others on the site than just being an artist. ;p
I've also been interacting more with artists on here as well and joined in a handful of groups, I like collaborating with people and throwing ideas back and forth in person but lately every time I start this my buddies don't take it as serious as I would like them too in order to advance in our own styles,I was hoping there would be more local people (wishful thinking),I guess it's back to the drafting table :happybounce:
Add a Comment: