Official Daily Deviations Complaints thread - August

Official Feature Complaint thread

This is the official Daily Deviation Complaint thread for the month of August.

If you have an issue or complaint concerning any Daily Deviation feature posted during this period of time you may post it within this thread- please be certain to state your complaints in general terms without specifying a particular deviant or featured submission. Members of the administration will review this thread from time to time during the Month in order to read the more notable suggestions.

Any Daily Deviation complaint threads opened while this thread is available may be closed and the poster(s) will be redirected to this official thread.

This thread will be closed at the end of the month and any notable suggestions will be forwarded to the necessary staff members so that your concerns may be addressed and a new thread will be provided. In the event that the thread grows too large it may be closed and replaced at an earlier date.

Please limit initial responses to this thread to constructive suggestions.
Comments246
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have a complaint... it's SEPTEMBER! :D ;)
:shh:... or else $chix0r is gonna get you!
My complaint is this: I thought daily deviations was a way to get unpopular good deviations noticed, commented on, and faved. But there have been a few deviations that I had faved and had already received over 100 faves and then a little while later they were featured in daily deviations. I don't think that's fair to those whose works aren't very well known. If a deviation has over 50 faves, it's popular enough and is only going to continue growing in popularity, so could daily deviations possibly be limited to deviations with less than 50 faves?
This has already been discussed many times before - in this exact forum.

You can't draw the line at what is ';popular' or not. Some amazing artists on here that *have* got lots of faves and watchers have never received a DD before. Everyone should have a chance at getting featured. DDs have nothing to do with popularity.
Sorry I don't read every single comment.
You don't need to. Simply skimming over some of the stuff posted would help though. Since everyone seems to be repeating the explanation over and over again.
If that's the case why not post something at the top of the page explaining what's already been discussed? I skimmed over the first page and, having already been to other threads, didn't want to look at the others.
Thats actually a misconception. A Daily Deviation or Staff Pick is just a special feature of a piece of art that a Gallery Director likes and thinks deserves a feature. Period. I would feature somethign with a thousand faves if it was something I feel strongly enough about.
There is way, way, WAY too much nudity going on in this site...alot of younger people look at this site. I go to look at art and get a bunch of vaginas in my face. I mean a half a year ago none of that stuff was on here now its nothing but nudity. its gross. I know nudity is considered art, but some people abuse the privledge....common now.
Are talking about DDs, or just DA in general? Either one, use the Mature Content filter to not look at them. We're not going to ban nudity just for some young people.
Mature Content Filter. It's there for exactly that reason.
If you actually do get that ("bunch of vaginas in my face.") then report it.

I'll admit seeing upwards of 6 Nude DDs is a bit much but if you are cruising the site sans mature filter you're going to find it. Since it's allowed (and rewarded) people enjoy exercising the right to post it.
We need more flash DDs! I have been stalking the DD gallery for several days in a row and there hasn't been a new Flash DD :o
Do you send suggestions to ^Age2003?
I sent him one several days ago :o
Suggest some. =)
deviant :iconjessicahammilton: has sent me a note containing an unautherized link to a virus giving website.
she has sent it to several users and continues to send it.
if there is anyone who can help me, please say so and help get rid of this pest.
This is the Official Daily Deviations Complaints Thread. I'm interested in how this relates to the DDs. BTW, while you were here yapping about this in the wrong thread, someone actually reported it to the help desk. She's banned now.
i reported it and i realized it was the wrong one.
i would like it if dev art made it possible to merge accounts. or easily move a picture from one account to another without losing faves, views, or comments
what's that got to do with a complaint about a daily deviation? ;)

You might want to try the Suggestions forum with this though.
i already figured out i posted on the wrong thread.