IF I SEE THOSE FURRIES ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME

Scenario Person One;
OH LOL IT SEEMS I DRA/AM ATRRACTD 2 FURRY ANYMULZ DOING TEH YIFFY STUFF, OH LOL IT JUS SO HAPPUNZ I R ON TEH INTERNETWORK, SO I'LL JUS TELL DE WHOL INTRANETS ABOUT MY FETISH EVN DOE ALOZ UF PPLZ HAET TEH FURRY

OH NOES PEOPLES ARE MAYKN FUN OF MY FETISHG WHAT DU I DOES>!? MAYB IF I PRAY 2 TEH FURY GOD IN TEH SKIES I CAN BRIN JIHAD AGENST DESE INFERDLZ.
OH NOES TEH GIANT SPAGETTI MONSTAR GOD IN TEH SKY HAS SEND HIS NOODLY WRTHA, IT LUKX LEIK I R GUNNA HAEV 2 DEEL WITH DIS MYSELF, ADN EXPLAYN TO TEH TROLLZ WHY TEH FURRY COMMOONITY R A VALID FETSHI.

OH NOES NOHW I R BEEIN ATAKCD BY TEH TROLLZ AND TEH ENCYCLOWPEEDIYA DRAMATICA TROLLZ SCQUAD. IM GUNNA CUMPLAYN 2 COMPLAINTS ON DEVINANTART AND TEH FURRY CHAT BORDS 4 SUPPORT.
<insert eventual spiral into retardation>

Scenario Two;
Hmm, it seems that I have a sexual preference for fantasy animals getting yiffy<>/i> that the internet seems to generally detest. Oh well, if I don't go prancing around like an idiot about it, everyone'll be happy! :#1:

Generally I don't care for furries at all, but, because I want to extend my already gigantic steely E-penis and the lack of whine in the last 3 days is making me sick, so, Dear Furry Community, the next one of you fuckers that acts like person scenario person one is going to get a face full my metal fist.

EDN
Comments311
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Since the creator has been banned already, and the only people that comment on this are doing so for no reason :lock:
Oh woops, I've brought it back to life.
what did you do?!
How ironic, you're also keeping it from sliding away.
:lol: that's ok. a mod will closed this thread. :lol: by the way
BUT I AM WOLF SPIRIT! YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT NOT TO LIKE!
OH HOW ONE IS SO WRONG
:unimpressed: who are you and what have you done with shadowgamers.
I've shut him down by unconventional methods, I'll be your host until he wakes up
D: and what happened to ~Zonderklause?
I.. I mean he, he is winning at VirtualStockExchange.
It's true, though the game has already begun, he's already 3k dollars ahead of second placer
Yeah, even though I like the Furry fandom and am a Furry Observer, some Furries need to grow some spines.
Otherwise, the furry stereotyping in this thread makes me cry inside. :<
WE'LL HAVE SOME REALLY UGLY BEWBIES :flirty:
so i hrd u liek mudkipz
:lmao:

This is why I've decided not to post my furry stuff to DA. :shrug:
I knwo wut this am abuot

tehy are an hero.
IF I SEE THAT FUCKING CAT ONE MORE TIME...
I've always wondered what people would do if they actually saw that fucking cat one more time... :O_o: