Pre-teen Attention Whores

its disturbing to see a thirteen year old girl baking brownies for highschool guys and sitting on their laps, or showing off her tan lines that are under her bra to everyone, or taking her strawberry flavored condoms out of her bra.

Some preteen twin girls thought they were so hot that they filmed themselves eating twinkies in slow motion and put it on myspace and youtube. i think they were nakes too :o
another pair of preteen twins that took photos of them licking each others' asses :|

what makes them crave for such attention? is it because they know that they are such fucking stupid worthless people that the only way they can get it is by fucking everything in sight?

and to the parents: jesus fucking christ, what have you been teaching your kids?

i know parents arent responsible for every little thing their children do, but they play a vital role....They should discourage such behavior at the very least, and keep an eye on what their children do every night and where they go.

and to the parents who let their kids fail in school and dont give a shit: fuck you. You assholes shouldnt even be allowed to breed.

/rant....
Comments409
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"I know parents arent responsible for every little thing their children do, but they play a vital role...."

Bullshit.

Parents should know what the hell their kids are doing. They need to give them privacy, and all that jazz, sure. But Today's youth has gotten OUT OF CONTROL! And it's because of stupid-ass parents who just want to be 'friends' with their kids. Who aren't willing to take responsibility for their childrens actions because they're too busy putting blame on doctors and teachers. YOUR KIDS ARE NOT!!!!! your mother...fucking...FRIENDS!!!! Pull your overgrown heads out of your asses and PAY ATTENTION to them! I'm sorry about the language but I'M PISSED THE FUCK OFF!

The next time a child snaps and blows away a school, or a kid ends up nude on the internet, I say we incarcarate the dipshits that raised them, and give the kids a good old fashioned ass-whooping. I'm 16, and I know that I wouldn't have become half as decent as I am (which I'm sure doesn't sound very decent right about now) if my Dad and my Step-Mom hadn't given me spankings when I did stupid shit or got out of line, and if they hadn't listened to me, loved me, been there for me, and done all kinds of excellent family activities with me. Stupid people should NOT be allowed to reproduce.
what needs to be said here is simply [link]

i agree, mostly, btw
hahaha...that was pretty damn hillarious.
awe yeah, if you liked that - check out [link]
Wow...that was a very fun read.
A-fucking-men

It's all the parents' fault. Beat the kids, spank them H-A-R-D
And yet, if you blame the parnets, they act like the victims and sue your ass into oblivion. Nobody will take responsibilty for their actions anymore. And since nobody seems to have to, nobody thinks about their actions before doing them, because they know they won't be held accountable. Blame McDonalds for being fat. Blame the video game industry for all the violence. Blame T.V. for underage drinking and sexual activities. God forbid we should blame YOU, Mom and Dad.
Yup, they sue. I had to hand over $200 because of a brat breaking his PSP(wasn't sued though) because I was babysitting him when it happened. He didn't get punished. The best way to fix this problem is to put restrictions on what can and can't be a lawsuit.

And people have made spanking SO taboo just because some idiots decided it was OK to give their kids severe injuries for something minor and people assumed that ALL parents that used spanking were like that, which is not true. Most don't want to do harm to their kids, its just a few slaps that will hurt for a few minutes-hour and then go away
Thank you. and that's really quite unfair, that you should have to pay for the kids PSP.
LOL and yet if you spank the kids, they call the police and have you put in jail for child abuse.
sigh...that's true. The worlds insane.
Yes and I should be in jail. ;)
Damn right. You're quite obviously incapable of being a parent. Everyone knows that a parent shouldn't give a damn about their kids.

</sarcasm>
View all replies
I agree entirely with you on that. Our generation is going down the drain cause parents dont know whats going on with thier kids. I am feaking glad my parents disiplined me now.
You don't realize it until later on, but yeah. Discipline is a good thing.
You right, but you also gotta put the blame on society, if it wasn't for society and the media with their remarks to everything, things would have been better, but yes parents do need to control their kids, but also society has made them go nuts with their hit rates of drugs, alcohol and voilence, I think to have a child now in this day-in-age you would wanna have the guts and the maturety to raise your child well enough to face the world these days since it's not hard to let your child run lose. And also you gotta watch what you do, give them to much freedom they are going to run wild, give them to much, your just going to drive them sane and then they are most likely going to do something stupid and regret it, or they are just going to run wild just like a child with freedom, we just gotta think about how we raise our kids and our the world is today, because honestly it's not going to get better and parenting is just going down the drain.
exactly! thank you.
You know you're a stupid parent with stupid spouse when:
you're a mother with three 12 year old kids at the swimming pool. The children do something bad and the lifesaver makes a remark about their mistake.
The mother slaps the lifesaver in the face, then tells her children they could beat the shit out of the lady.

True story.

I'm pretty fed up with today's youth. They're careless, rude, impolite and as you said, attention whores, even resorting to meaningless destruction and even vandalism; for fun? Or to get the attention they're craving for?
Anyway, I've heard enough stories about 12 year old girls sharing/swapping boyfriends for lovemaking etc. "Attention" whores?
Good point, you could get rid of the 'attention' part of that phrase. And you're serious? That's a true story? That's ridiculous. That's the kind of parenting that needs to be stopped.
Happens quite alot actually.....
That's horrible. Truth sucks, yo.
What's worse is dealing with DHS (Dept. of Human Services) workers...

A mother had a 2 yr old run out into the street, the mother ran out and grabbed the baby and swatted the baby's diapered bottom back to the yard. A social worker happened to be driving by, got out of the car and preceded to lambast the mother for spanking her baby. The worker then called in an abuse investigation and had the baby put into protective state custody....

True story, happened to my co-worker.
(The mother got her baby back after several months of red tape & bullshit but has monthly inspections from DHS.)
View all replies