Closed to new replies
August 13, 2006
Link

Statistics

Replies: 409

Pre-teen Attention Whores

:iconkaitokuro1412:
Kaitokuro1412 Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2006
its disturbing to see a thirteen year old girl baking brownies for highschool guys and sitting on their laps, or showing off her tan lines that are under her bra to everyone, or taking her strawberry flavored condoms out of her bra.

Some preteen twin girls thought they were so hot that they filmed themselves eating twinkies in slow motion and put it on myspace and youtube. i think they were nakes too :o
another pair of preteen twins that took photos of them licking each others' asses :|

what makes them crave for such attention? is it because they know that they are such fucking stupid worthless people that the only way they can get it is by fucking everything in sight?

and to the parents: jesus fucking christ, what have you been teaching your kids?

i know parents arent responsible for every little thing their children do, but they play a vital role....They should discourage such behavior at the very least, and keep an eye on what their children do every night and where they go.

and to the parents who let their kids fail in school and dont give a shit: fuck you. You assholes shouldnt even be allowed to breed.

/rant....

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnowherealessa:
NowhereAlessa Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2006
And this is why I'm frightened to have two pre-teen stepdaughters. I know what THEY'RE doing here at home and they know damn good and well I'd flay the skin right off their butts if they did anything like was mentioned above. But the girl down the street who is at least a year younger and dresses like a complete and utter tramp and spends all her time hitting on the 18 year old neighbor across the street? I KNOW her parents are at home. I just can't figure out what the hell they're thinking.

I said it before, I'll say it again. "Damn kids."
Kaitokuro1412 Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2006
yes. damn teens and their angsty "rebellious" hormone-driven lives.

If if were that girls parent, I wouldnt let her hang around with a legal adult...I mean, shit, how stupid do you have to be to let your kids do that?
:icondream-razor:
Dream-Razor Featured By Owner Aug 18, 2006
Mine don't give a shit about my grades. They say I beat myself up enough without them, but I don't give a shit anymore about grades, and I think they're just too lazy.
:iconzombietfk:
ZombieTFK Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006
I blame hormones.
Kaitokuro1412 Featured By Owner Aug 18, 2006
those damned hormones >:c
:iconmorca007:
morca007 Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006
I don't think people that young should be doing shit like that either, BUT, food for thought/discussion:
Up until recently (~200 years in the west, less in other parts of the world), 12-14 was the average age to marry a girl off, and get pregnant.
:iconim-fine-again:
im-fine-again Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006   Photographer
13 isn'e pre-teen. =p
Kaitokuro1412 Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006
... :bucktooth: damn?
:iconim-fine-again:
im-fine-again Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006   Photographer
:lol:
:iconsoolzy94:
Soolzy94 Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006
God. You think thats bad? my sister is in third grade, and I swear to god, her class mates are so slutty. Once I had to take my sis and 3 of a her friends to the restoraunt. They all wore skirts that look like belts and brought hula-hoops. when we went, we ordered, and then they all went to the bathroom. They came back, underware-less. they started hula-hooping the hoops, shaking their asses to everyone. Sick sick sick.
Add a Comment: