Closed to new replies
December 6, 2004
Link

Statistics

Replies: 577

Children are pretty goddamn retarded right guys

:iconorgantitle:
organtitle Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2004   Digital Artist
One of the greatest things about deviantart is how everyone writes on and on about how OH GOD I HATE CHILDREN I WILL TOTALLY BEAT THEM UP I HATE CHILDREN SO MUCH THEY ARE THE DUMBEST LET'S EAT AND KILL THEM DURRRRRR DROOLING ALL OVER MY DUMB FAT SELF. And by greatest things I mean THINGS THAT MAKE ME WANT TO PUNCH IN THE FACE.

So this year, realizing that all this pent up aggression towards the complaints forum going on and on about CHILDREN R DUMB AND PEOPLE R DUMB I HATE ALL PEOPLE 4 REALZ, I decided to channel said energy into something else.

FOR EVERY DUMB AND RETARDED POST I SAW IN THE COMPLAINTS FORUM ABOUT HATING KIDS/PEOPLE, I DONATED A TOY TO TOYS FOR TOTS. Yes, Seriously. Ended up spending $150 on them all, but knowing that people going I WANT TO KILL KIDS AND MAKE THEM MISERABLE will result in kids being actually happy makes a delicious irony stew that brings joy to my little heart.

Here's the first load of toys
Here's the rest

Deviantart forums, thank you for being the lowest of the low on the internet. You've made some children very, very happy this year. Yes, the very children you whine and moan about are playing gleefully because of your vile and disgusting misanthropy.

PHILANTHROPY FOR MISANTHROPY 2004 COMPLETE

Devious Comments

:iconrealitysquared:
realitysquared Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2004  Hobbyist General Artist
Some of the commentary in this thread has become quite aggressive and it has been closed to avoid any further escalation.
:iconsumo-santa:
Sumo-Santa Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2004
i'm a kid and i'm pretty quite and i don't yell or scream or anything nor am i dumb
:iconjkrende:
jkrende Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2004  Hobbyist Writer
That is the best. May you get what you deserve in life. :-) (and I mean that in the best way possible!)

Ichi ban goto
:iconcathuk:
CathUK Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2004
What a great (and funny as hell) idea :)
:iconkita-dawg:
kita-dawg Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2004
Trust me, if you had known me as a kid, you would not have liked me...seriously, I was such a terror. I am surprised my parents didnt go off the deep end. I brought them so close some days it is scary.

I understand that you like kids, and I think they can be great and cute too! But...have you ever been annoyed by one? Like, have you just had good experiences with them so you stay positive, or do you just not get annoyed or bothered when one is being a bit fo a brat?

I definetly want to be a mommy, but i know for sure I will be very careful to not raise my kid as one of thise that will literally scream for 5 minutes straight when they dont get what they want, or, the thing I hate the most, when people arent watching their kids, and the kids are running around wild knocking stuff off store shelves and even running up to random people and hitting them. Does every kid do that? No. Do kids who do do that do it all the time? No. But it still is annoying and crappy when it does happen.

But that is a nice thing that you did. I volunteered for the salvation army for the collection of toys, though I did not get to hand them out :( That is what I wanted the most, to see the looks on the faces of the kids when they got their toys :)
:iconself-indulgence:
self-indulgence Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2004   Digital Artist
well, I read all the posts and I have so many thoughts running through my head. I think it is awesome how you did that, and those kids have toys for Christmas, thats all that matters. I am not taking sides with anyone, cause I can see both points, but honestly, all the name calling and fighting between everyone is a little much. everyone has opinions, and you were just posting yours, which is very cool, its nice to see that people do care about the children. but everyone also has to relize that one is entitled to their own opinion, its part of Freedom of speech.
Maybe I misread a lot of what people were saying, but I think there was alot of judging flying around, ya know....maybe everyone shouldn't get so offended when someone says thay love children, and vice versa. AND its also your opinion that you feel that the forums are stupid. your entitled to that....Anyways, I think what you did for those kids is awesome, and I think you have a big heart. Like I said before, I am not taking sides, so no need for anyone to get angry with me. ;)
:iconorgantitle:
organtitle Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2004   Digital Artist
see now that's an actual, good criticism.

No I mean it honestly.
:iconself-indulgence:
self-indulgence Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2004   Digital Artist
well thank you much. I just feel that everyone is entitled to there own opinions. and it is YOUR thread, everyone has the right to post there own thread on whatever they want, therefore, instead of everyone pissing everyone off...why not post there own thread to bitch? well, thats my two sence...;)
:iconiggygirl:
iggygirl Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2004
KIDS ummm.......SUCK!!!!!!!!!
BABY ARE LOUD AND ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!
that's 2 more gifts for toys for tots.
Yeah I'm helping out charity. Lol, you do realise that you may be encouraging people to talk like that cause then it's like "hey talking bad about kids helps charity".
:iconhuntergreen:
HunterGreen Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2004
I can't belive that Suki and Jisus HATE CHILDREN and chairty so much that they need to bloat this thread up to 400 posts of pissing on your good deed, Mia. I don't know if it's out of some DESPERATE NEED to ahve the last word or if they just crawled out of some Rhol Dahl book or what, but it's pathetic.

Anyway I think you did a great thing, and that Suki and Jisus are just lucky it no longer applies, or you'd have to buy toys until you were in the poor house.
Add a Comment: