Help to think on a fanart!

I would like to do a fanart but I don't know what I should do there are so many character in the world and I not sure !! I am looking for a cute girl for it! what do you think ? this is my style

www.artstation.com/artist/alex…
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
you're like, doing fan art, because you think it's a novel concept?
most people just do it because they wanted to illustrate a character, or a cause, or a scene, and it was already copywritted, or something,
what are you playing at? you don't, fake, art, like it's a cause, do you?
you just sound, really messed up, saying it like that.. you want to do, "a fanart?"
So you're looking for a cute girl to help you with fan art?
The thing is that I would like to do a fanart of some famous characters (cute girl), and have some kind of statistics, of what would like the people.
why is this in complaints?
Draw Ant Man in Ariels seashell bikini.
NOOO way !!! that is ugly !!! 
Fine. Batman in Princess Leia's gold bikini. 
the ideas go better!!! one more!! :) 
First of all, this is definitely not the place to ask. Not especially the hellish Complaints.
Second of all... I don't know. Just follow your passion. What shows, games, or other things do you like?
A person's fondness to a show is the reason of fanarts, isn't it?
You are a hard person! Waaaah!  
... no, seriously though. You may have better luck in other subforum, but... Complaints is full of trolls. You won't get helpful answers here.
Oks thanks CaninePrince, I see in other forum, can you recommend me someone? seriously..
I can't really recommend anyone. I'm not sure of what DA have largest fanbase of.
Well thanks for your time!! :)
Why don't you try the projects or digital art forum :nod:
View all replies