Stop calling me names because I like Disney!

I get picked on constantly at school because I sing Disney songs and have Lion King stickers on my notebook. Then I come home and tell my grandma, she says an almost 18 year old boy shouldn't like Disney, and that's not how to get a girlfriend.

Lots of girls like Disney, so I'll find a girl who watches movies with me. It won't be that bad. But I hate being teased! (sobs) I just want to hurt people who make fun of me...stab them and choke them! Ugh!!!
Comments127
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wait, you're straight?
Sorry I was too busy bouncin' on Chad's dick- he's not a little girl and he watches the fucking discovery channel.
What the hell? Screw those people at your school! Your Grandma is also mean for saying that, both males and females can like Disney movies no matter what age.   Adult men love MLP and that's not wrong at all it just shows you love something and there's nothing wrong with you loving something.  As a family member they should be fine with anything you love not be a jerk about it,  I'm getting freakin tired of people saying oh your too old for that what a load of bullcrap! - FIRERAGE -  

Ignore them and keep loving Disney movies, I think It's cute that you like to sing Disney songs and have Loin King stickers on your notebook :) 
Whatever, STEVE! Yeah, that's right! That's your name now! You want to fight about it with your patented tears attack!?
People call you names simply because you like Disney movies? Wow, that's petty!

But if you sing Disney songs in public areas on a regular, and talk about Disney 24/7, then people think you're obsessed with it, and may have trouble relating to you they believe you don't have a life outside of being a Disney fan...this doesn't justify their bullying; it's just a possible explanation for their rude behavior towards you. 
I doubt very much that's the reason, he has a history here of questionable behaviour (stalking/harassment) and entirely lacks the self-awareness to see it. This is just another in a long series of accounts he's probably made to yet again bother people who blocked him. Someone reuploaded a few of his youtube videos a while back if you want a better idea of why he might get odd reactions from like... people... in general.
My whole school makes fun of Disney songs....Lmao.

anyway. I know I shouldn't be saying this to YOU. Buttt... Don't listen to them, just simply say 'That's your opinion'.
But to clean it all up, just say I hate Disney songs. But when your at home just sing your heart out (XD)
Dont leave evidence of you liking Disney stuff
Where in the world do you get picked at for singing Disney songs?! :ohnoes:
If you want some respect use Beauty and the Beast stickers instead of Lion King. Everybody knows Lion King is a recolor of Kimba the White Lion that's why you are being picked on.
This thread.... Everyone is bashing Disney just cuase they want this guy to jump off a bridge... Please tell me everyone knows he is fail troll?
toughen up and stop being such a push-over, plus you're almost 18 and you have lion king stickers, you really need to grow up mate.
Calling him immature? look at your profile.
mate I'm actually giving him advice, I'm nowhere near 18 years old, and this person is, so you can't compare me to him.
Go cry to rainbow dash
You secretly like MLP!
It's good show for my kid niece
Go fap to hitler you mut!
Nothing wrong with liking Disney.  It just means you're a kid at heart.  I'm 33 and I'm still a sucker for Disney.
I don't Like Disney much.
Yeah Disney kinda sucks lol
Stop singing Disney songs at school. Hell, stop singing anything when uninvited to do so - it's obnoxious and irritates everybody around you. Nobody cares if you like Disney or not, they just want you to STFU so they pick on you for something you obviously like because it sets you of and I'm betting that's preferable to your "singing".

Also the girls will think you are gay if you go around singing that shit.
I'm 29 soon to be 30 and still love Disney! 
For some reason, I get the feeling you're making this up. Maybe one or two people teased you, but, at least based on my own high school experience (which was absolutely horrendous), things tend to go the opposite direction. If anything, people who liked Disney stuff were the overwhelming majority and anyone who didn't was either singled out or forcibly conscripted. Not that I'm calling you a liar, it's just that your story seems far-fetched.