Error On Banning My Friend's account

Why did you ban my friend's account? He didn't do anything wrong. Please explain to me why it has to come to this.
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello CathySmith905

We greatly appreciate your use of our forums, but I'm afraid that your thread here would be better directed towards the DeviantArt Customer Service Center, which you can find at help

Unlike some communities the DeviantArt forums are not a place to receive official help and information; our forums are more of an informal hang out and place to have conversations so it's unlikely that your thread will be seen by anyone who could help out in any official manner so I'm going to redirect you and close your thread here since the customer service representatives will be helping you out instead.

We've posted some helpful information which you might find useful in the future over in this thread; forum.deviantart.com/devart/ge…

We hope  that you get the assistance you need and we'll see you back in the forums later!
Well, what DID he do?
Just According to Keikaku.
(Translator's note: Keikaku means BawtSecks)
They broke a site rule, that's why. Move on.
They were probably banned for a reason.
Moonlight by Rinthi   Lovers by Rinthi   It's the Thought That Counts pg. 1 by Rinthi   It's the Thought That Counts pg. 2 by Rinthi   Felinae's mind by Rinthi   Khazha by Rinthi   Dreamworld by Rinthi   Laklia by Rinthi   Escape by Rinthi   Chekelek by Rinthi   Zyla by Rinthi   Ava Ire icon by Rinthi   Courtyard by Rinthi   Reflections by Rinthi   Wintersflow Request by Rinthi   Nebula doodle by Rinthi   Nebulae woman by Rinthi   Scars by Rinthi  
It's because raisins. Mako Mankanshoku (Eating) [V1] 
best to ask your friend, the help desk won't answer you.
FAQ #325: Will you tell me why my friend was banned?
morbidman187
We are not the damn help desk and they will not reply to your question. Best guess is that your friend got banned for breaking the rules.
We just didn't really like him, you know?
We're not staff. We wouldn't know why. :shrug:
There is a possible chance that this friend of yours has broken some rules
I didn't even know there were still people working here :noes:
Question:

How did you know that they were banned?
They probably broke some rules, it's not a tough question :meow:

Ask them what they did
If they (your friend) truly believes the ban was unjustified then your friend can complete a ban inquiry at the help desk.
Uh, DA frequently bans people for the most inane of reasons (or for no reason whatsoever). Thanks.
Most if not all those reasons can probably be found in this weird little section called Help&FAQ  :meow:

people could always make an appeal
Why would they do that? when reading the top three threads on deviants would give them a list of legit people to ban?

pilamaya ye...
>Why would they do that?

That's a simple one to answer. DA's admin serves the interests of its advertisers, not its userbase.
But the actions of a handful of the userbase do more to hurt advertising revenue then banning people frequently for no reasons and inane reasons
And you know this beyond a shadow of a doubt?
makes sense....ban lets say 5 people at random for no reason every week. like you say.. so every month 20, now of those 10 probably don't do anything or make shit tier art. I'm talking mspaint scribbles things like that. but of those 20 random people 3 are pretty good whose art brings multiple page views and thus advertising revenue..

vs. banning the handful of failtrolls permanently who actually drive people away.
View all replies