Can't see the name of my deviations while submitting

It is just a bit annoying.

I like to submit my works to every group I join. I do 3 at a day. It is a drill I do and I have like 1000 deviations, most of them are numbered (weaponry 1 to 530). So when I join the group I start uploading from the latest and moving back. With a group, I just started, with another, I'm like half through my gallery, with the last one, I'm submitting my 2010 works etc. It takes a lot of time.

Since 3 weeks ago I could see the deviations' names under them displayed in the submit window. Now I can't. Luckily I have done this drill with 40 groups or so, so I know my gallery inside out. Luckily. 

When I submit to a group, the window does not show the "page" I'm on, I cannot jump to the end until I browse way back one by one to the end. Then it suddenly shows the pages (around 42 I think) It takes a lot of time.

I would like this feature to be fixed.
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
ive noticed that too. i thought it was a new update that DA started doing w submissions but if it is a bug they should do something about it
If it's broken and you want the site to know about it, submit a bug report through the helpdesk.
The forums aren't for bug reports.