Insert eternal laughter here

Hoo boy, are people dramatic.

So apparently in downtown Cleveland, Ohio, there was an anti-Trump protest going on. Some kid made the mistake of spitting on a police officer, and got arrested: youtu.be/w3Fy8FSFkTE

Is it just me, or does that protest look kinda non-existent? Maybe it's the camera angle. :lol:

Look, I give literally no fucks about Trump or Hillary or any of that. I don't care about politics. What I DO know is that boy should've known better to spit on anyone. That's rude and disgusting as fuck, and he should be ashamed.

As should that little drama queen rushing to kneel beside him, and refusing to get the fuck out of the way after they kept telling her and everyone else to get back. As well as the ENTIRE CROWD for going crazy over her act when she got pushed back.

Yes, little boy, you DID spit on that officer. Don't deny it.
Yes, little drama girl, they DID take him to the ground, as is standard for someone resisting arrest.
No, you stupid fucking crowd, this is NOT a race thing. It's a 'this stupid fucking boy did a stupid, fucking disrespectful thing'.

A woman was arrested, too. If it was Ms. Drama Girl in the video, there's your 'equality', you idiots. Happy now?

Way to go, protesters. Instead of bringing light to your cause or whatever you were trying to do, you made your group look like a bunch of disrespectful idiots that no one should take seriously. I was laughing and shaking my head by the end. That is NOT the reaction you should strive for.

Now, someone may argue that he's young. Yeah, he's 19. But my hope is that at least ONE mature adult in that crowd spoke to them beforehand about proper conduct or whatever the fuck so that they don't make fools of themselves on what is damn near guaranteed to be recorded (because cameras are literally everywhere now) and that this stupid kid just decided to disregard it.

But given the chanting of the crowd, that's hoping for entirely too much. :no:

TL;DR: Stupid boy spit on an officer, got arrested. Stupid crowd tried to say it was a race thing. Stupid girl did an impression of an upended turtle.
Comments85
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you spit on people you will get raped.
A very good reason to not do it! :ohnoes:
>i don't care about politics

stopped reading there lol
Spit on me mmm it's my kink
There's a reason why most forms of activism in this day and age are thrown under the rug and labeled as jokes

Now you know why
Yep. And I bet they'll continue to scream 'Discrimination!!' after all of this, not learning a thing. :no:
The best protest in my opinion is one of them, even though they are idiots; SMACKED RICHARD SPENCER IN THE FACE! That's my highlight of the year.
That sounds absolutely priceless. :lol:
It's a meme now.
People in 1700s Boston weren't very respectful to law enforcement, yet somehow we're supposed to sympathize with them when they got shot.
that has to be one of the longest sensor beeps i've head for a while now D: 

yeah i have no petty for stupid boy... lets just hope he learned his lesson from this ordeal
Right? I wonder what the heck he was even saying at that point. :ohnoes:
Wonder how many were agent provocateurs.  
It's almost like the cop followed the law, was well within his boundaries, and did his job yet people still hate him.
It's depressing, it is. :no:
Protests - A way for idiots to claim they have a "right" to disturb the peace.
As long as it's a peaceful protest, I'm fine with it.
I don't see how holding up signs and shouting is peaceful.
I never said the protest described in the OP was peaceful.
Every protest involves holding up signs and shouting.
Holding signs yes, but not every protest involves shouting.
As I've been corrected of.
Wasn't there one where massive crowds just stand and stay silent until the protest ends?
View all replies