Calling out is wrong (but it happens)

I never called out anyone these past few years (obviously dA recommends against it), yet I can't figure out why other complaints users do that very thing and just get away with it.

Perhaps I don't fully understand that particular demographic of frustrated teenagers with undiagnosed mental disorders willing to try anything. :?
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
if i felt the need to do it i would do it. The custom "rules" made by simple mere forum moderators couldnt be lower on my list of priorities.
All they can do, is to close my thread or cast me out. Oh yes, so scary
Call outs are good and helpful if they're Artist Bewares with solid proof vOv
Call outs were normal and I still can't pass it as wrong. It's only wrong because it's against the rules.
Call-out threads are very bad. :iconmkayplz:
I find it annoying when someone makes callouts in their journals like "avoid/block this person!!" or posts about their drama. Like brah.. I have my own judgement and nobody cares about some random user you fought with.

On the forums, I take it less seriously. It's not in my inbox and I don't have to look at it. But I don't know, I guess it's a shitty thing to do in general. I just don't seem to care much about how people act on the forums.
Yeah, trying to take things out on a personal level in Complaints is always annoying.
Because it's funny
If there was an I.P. ban like others have mentioned in the past for let's say... 25 locked threads for breaking the rules, then there would be 3-4 people out of here now. The moderators just lock the thread and go, "play time's over, don't do it again." Of course they're gonna do it again, it's not even a slap on the wrist. The sad part is that's all they can really do.
Being understaffed is part of it but most of the time the thread stays until the mods are summoned and take care of it.
because DA is seriously understaffed I am a dummy! 
They get away with it because DA's mismanagement means that there aren't enough staff to go after them.
They might be hiring again; I've noticed there's some new staff members.
I say if someone does something stupid, it deserves to be put into the open.
Comment Flagged as Spam
shes a digimon.
Comment Flagged as Spam
That's how Renamon looks. Technically, she is a furry. A humanoid fox.
Comment Flagged as Spam
She is describable as both. She is an anthromorphic fox.
View all replies
i meant not like the furry versions of family guy characters and stupid shit.
View all replies
thats how she looks.
and she's a furry. I swear I cry everytime if people only know Renamon when it comes to digimon.