serious topic

its ok guys, it came out, it was a light brown color and kind of the texture of a sponge but it came out

i havent shit since friday. thats why i was reading about digestion and then saw that gross tampon poop girl. ive had a sandwich, homemade orange chicken- friday rice, grain bagel, smoothie- satuday, and chicken today. nothing. also i havent been packing my shit back or using the brush in two weeks. ive drank coffee and warm drinks.
Comments181
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello LICORICEPONY,

We appreciate your participation in our forums, but there are certain discussions which we feel are better suited for your personal journal rather than our public forums and your thread here is one such subject.

We’ll be closing your thread but please feel free to restart this discussion in your personal journal. Thank you for your understanding.
Much serious. Idubbbz Green Cunt 
YOU ARE NOW KING FAIL TROLL!!! I HAVE BEEN TOPPLED!
There is only one Lord of the Forum Trolls, only one who can bend it to his will. And he does not share power.

Squirrel by TheAmastereth  
Dude- thats just nasty. And you think talking about taking a crap with a tampon is gross. 
Let m know when you start shitting gold, cause I want some. OH turd 3 small 1 
Are we now making fanfictions of poop?
exactly he want to do hehe
Do you roll in it?
Ha! He won't understand that...This is more his level. 

Mfw+they+cut+beavis+and+butthead+and+instead+keep+ by Indigo-12-Nephilim  
Makes sense! Looks about his speed.
Wow it said the thread was closed last time. I wanted to show you this:
ztILedt by Pyroglifix  
Oh shite boiiii! Thanks for sharing, saving that :D (Big Grin) 
Thanks, I thought you'd like it!
View all replies
Donald looked into Hillary`s eyes as they fell in love. a hot, fiery tension grew between them. Hillary grasped at Donald`s ass and then they had buttsex. The end 
Donald stared into Hillary's eyes. captivated. Immersed in them, as if there was nothing else in the world but her. A hot, passionate kiss was shared between them, their bodies growing needy, Donald's asshole twitched for attention. There, Hillary groped ferociously at Donald's ass, before she linked a strap on to her waist and had buttsexie with the orange, now red man.
There, now you have better flames.