Can't afford a vet for your cat, don't plan a trip from Autralia to America

Comments64
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have seen this happening before, people are pissed at somebody and then genuine trolls at random attacks them 
I was about to point out that the squirrel is an obvious troll, but then realized you're the guy who thought all the plz accounts I used in my "Alts vs SJWs" thread were actual people's accounts. 
Comment Flagged as Spam
Do I hear the sound of a bitter ex? 
Comment Flagged as Spam
I never denied that. 
If you were gonna make a callout you could have made it more entertaining. 
Sorry, it was for my entertainment not yours.  I like the way he hurls childish insults at me.  I've been called homo, gay, pedo, lots of things.  Its so cute.  I wanna propose, but what if he says no.  My god what is he says yes.  I'll have nothing to wear.  And I'll need a best man.  Could you do the honors for me?  Or maid of honor?  (frankly I'm too lazy to check on your profile)  Whattaya say pal?

JamesT69 and Cynici sitting in a tree... 

He wants to do a theme wedding on a southern plantation like gone with the wind (the parts before the war) , but I'm more into destination weddings and want to go to Haiti, what do you think we should do?

PS. he's also mad at me and blocked me.  But I know its TLF Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 
I want to be both the best man and the maid.
Awesome.  This will be the best wedding ever.  I think I'll try get us on Bridezilla. 
Comment Flagged as Spam
being gay or not has nothing to do with a good callout. :stare:
Comment Flagged as Spam
but are you two dating yet?
Looks like anonymous dipshit thinks it's okay to make a callout thread when deviantart staff has clearly putted it as a rule in the forums to Not call people out on the forums.
Did I do bad?  I'm so sorry I offend you.  I will take your admonishment to heart and I promise never ever to do it again.  Pleeze don't be mad bro Waaaah! 
Isn't he that conservative troll? 
Comment Flagged as Spam
Comment Flagged as Spam
If he's a troll, he's exceptionally dedicated. forum.deviantart.com/community…
ew I think he's also racist. /: