Insistent people

Why is it, when you clearly tell someone you're not going to read any further replies from them on a thread, they keep posting?

I rarely block anyone and I believe my block list is currently empty, but I'm quite capable of simply deleting the notifications without concern. What bothers me is that I'm apparently not being taken at my word. How insulting!
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Your first mistake was replying.
I mean, I enjoy passive aggressively telling them they can have the victory in the argument as they obviously have nothing else in their lives, and then leaving forever.
Yeah I love sleep way too much for that.

Also at this point, I've found enough good subreddits to be disgusted by everywhere else.
Op i dont think you get it. So im going to give you the run down.

Say your having a debate and that person keeps replying even though your annoyed with their shit and dont want to talk anymore. Well they want your attenion dont be shy. Give it to them. Best way to do that is to reply with the same shit they do. Say its a troll thats spamming your inbox with dumb shit. Say dumb shit back. Get on their level to the point where even they have lost brain cells reading your replies. Once youve fought fire with fire, you may retire to a clean inbox. They wont mess with you again thinking your replies are too stupid to reply to.
Nono, this is the Politics or Religion forums, and they're usually in complete earnest. They really think they're right and want to stick it to me, only they've usually become repetitive and uninteresting a couple of exchanges ago, or have otherwise demonstrated they have nothing useful to say.
You can still apply it to them as well. People over there love to leech onto a thinker. They cant stand brain dead motherfuckers.
I don't like insistent people, dot. No means no. What do they think they're gonna gain doing that? It's annoying xD

Block tht person and bye.
It's more fun just to delete the notifications.
I might if there were a flood of posts. It's more like they just can't take the hint.
That's why turtles need to rule the world. :meow:
I believe that sometimes it simply is that some people think that, if they have made the last post in a conversation, they have won the argument.

If they don't make a reply, you have won. If they make a reply and you don't, they have won. Some people think like that.
Thats true kekkekek. If you ignore the debate the person has presented to you, thats fine but going in half way and not finishing you fucking lost
That goes along with the rest of his paralogic, yes.
You're right. Someone has to have the last word. I think it's usually the one who starts it.

If it's your thread, close it. I did that when someone was trying to start an argument. It's like getting slammed in the face by a door. 😁
I recevied a notification that there might be dick pics here
When you find some, let me know. In the meantime, you can probably find a few in my faves.
Just start sending them dick pics
Hmm... *rubs chin*
That could work too
What bugs me is those annoying wannabe troll like people who, even after closing your thread,
they have to go find your page and try to continue messing with you. Like bitch wtf-go away. I had
to block someone for doing that just to get them to shut up for awhile. Christ.