When both of your parents have been yelling on the phone for 5 hours straight over useless drama

I don't understand this... By yelling, i mean practically screaming at the top of their lungs into it.
Why...Kill me Now

No, before you ask, they are not divorced. they're talking to two different people.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Haha! Oh that sounds a nightmare. Do they keep repeating the same points over and over again? My boyfriends family is the worst at doing that, they can literally go hours shouting the same 3 sentences recycled over and over again.

X-X
Yeah, its even worse when they're drunk.
I would blast my music so they would know that I do not insist on listening to their "arguments"
Record it and then play it for them later so they can feel your pain. Or just bash them over the head to shut them up.
On the plus side, if they can keep it up for five hours they might be able to do voice acting. 
No worries my mum and dad do the same exact thing. I thiink that's just how thehy talk normally.
That sucks. Why would someone argue on the phone anyway? I would just put the phone down somewhere and pretend to listen or just hang up. Ain't nobody got time for that!
At least you don't have dial-up internet.