Christian Protestor at St Paul Winter Carnival

Seriously.  What the hell.  It's a saturday night, it's nice out, and our annual winter carnival has just started.

So this guy is standing at the edge of the celebration with a big ass sign telling everyone that they're sinners.  Because everyone having a good time are sinning, am I right?

But seriously, why you gotta ruin a good time with your propaganda, crazy christian protester?  Church is tomorrow, go have fun with your crazy stuff there and leave the rest of us innocent bystanders alone.  Kay thanks.
Comments67
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I know just the sign to counter protest with
i.imgur.com/CwfRMXr.jpg
Basically, it's a crowd, a place where he can reach a lot of people at once. I see them outside anime conventions all the time. (It was fun watching a pair of cosplayers go full-yaoi right in front of them at Fanime one year... they couldn't GTFO fast enough!) Best thing you can do is ignore him, or counter-protest with funny signs; to use the Fanime example, the "OMG SINNERSSSS!" crowd at Fanime was pretty well crowded out by signage such as "Rainbow Dash is best pony!" or "FSM boiled for our sins!" or "My arms are tired!" and so on.
Why didn't you counter protest him by having a snowball fight around him?
I would have, if there was any snow.

There's gonna be snow tomorrow though.

This no snow thing is totally killing my winter wonderland.
because everything is a sin and no matter what you do you will be damned anyway *sarcasm*

trying to act like Rev Lovejoy from the Simpsons
Christians. Clearly the most dangerous threat to our society.
And winner of edgiest comment in the thread goes to...
Being edgy is clearly the best way to live life, don't you know?
I get being controversial.  I get wanting to be controversial. 

But if you are doing it just to get attention you are a complete loser.
The Federal Reserve Clearly the most dangerous threat to the society, the world, and the United States itself.
Hello and sorry I'm blockd by OPLlama Emoji-03 (Sparkles) [V1] 

People like this make me think of Charlie Brown and feminists
Radical Christians are stupid n' all, of course, but I doubt they're as dangerous as other groups or communities we choose to ignore.
Yeah. But in this aspect, they're the same: they turn wonderful times into a problem.:iconcharliebrownplz:
So, that guy is nothing more than an overly over-the-top martyr wannabe?
Provoking someone into attacking you so that you could present yourself as a martyr. Disgusting and disgraceful! 
They're assbutts
Goes against everything that Jesus has taught to his followers, all for the sake of getting some attention for themselves and to promote whatever twisted beliefs that they had.
Well, jesus said some pretty reprehensible things himself. Like the stipulation that you could be the most pleasant charitable person on the face of the earth, but if you don't believe, eternal damnation
Someone should've had a "I watched you sin dude" sign next to him.
Ignore him and don't let him ruin your good time then. Don't feed the trolls.
If we don't sin, Cheezus died for nothing!
Why'd you give a shit?
Because they're the worst kinds of people