Fine bros and copyright

Well as recently, the fine bros have uploaded a video about trademarking the word react. Which I personally thing is very stupid. Especially now that they are just taking away all the creative freedom of reaction videos on YouTube. I know recently YouTube has been in the crap hole lately with the sudden, but temporary shut down of I hate everything yet now this is a serious issues with the problems between trademarking a name and expressing your opinion on certain forms of media. Also it hurts people financially because, if fineness were to have one of your reaction videos on their channel they get more money than the creator themselves. :(
Comments301
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I knew some fucker would make a thread about this shit
Comment Flagged as Spam
Should learned about it if they ever went to law school(but I guess they didn't.)
Comment Flagged as Spam
And screwed them over in the end.
And their subs are STILL dropping. :lol:
Down to 13,590,120 and going
Is there an actual "FineBros sub down-o-meter" out there?

My F5 key is half an inch close to call a child abuse prevention assn. :lol:
Google "Fine Bros subs/sub count" and you'll find a couple of sites that show the real time happenings.
I'm going to go ahead and trademark the word "the".

Fuck all y'all.
I'm gonna trademark the period. 
I claim trademark over the article "a"
Really... :/ 😑
I just googled it, REACT  didn't pass due to them doing a fuzz of it during the 30-day complain period of the trademark (and getting everyone to complain against it). if they had done it after the 30 day period they could've gotten away with it.
The lawers that handled the case still wonder how did REACT ™ was able to be approved if the word "react" is a generic term; which means that it's too vague to be approved, implying that dirty play might've been behind the scenes.
So basically they are being sneaky.
If we're all reacting to this news... do we owe them money for our reactions? :?
Probubly. I don't know too much of the story.
:iconnerdmonkeyplz:   Took me a while to find out about this; big :iconcensoredplz: mess they made... lawyers willing to do it for free against them... a lot of sites taking tabs of the fallout... and the number of subscribers are putting them in the red

:iconyoyocurtnodplz:   Mmmm, best popcorn I've ever seen this week
But the finebros have to pay their lawyers or else.
:icondragonhehe:   And that's when the real fun begins--

:icondragoninsane:
Ooohohoho. I see what you mean. ;)