What HAPPENED to the Forum?!

I've posted a couple of threads to openly discuss things with intelligent beings.
   Boy,was I WRONG. I made an error of typing "threat" instead of "thread" and EVERYONE loses their minds.
and everyone loses their minds! (Joker Chat Icon)
   I made sure to apologize for the misunderstanding,but quite a few people really don't know how to act right. What ever happened to common sense, respect, and maturity here? Anyway, I also posted two kind-of-sensative topics (one on racism and one on Google search/responsible advertising) and some people posted these weird, shallow-minded, smart-mouthed comments. I was honestly a bit shocked,but I probably should've known not to bring up these issues if people are not going to be rational. All I wanted was an interesting yet friendly intellectual conversation. Luckily,there were quite a few people who started posting mature, well-thought responses (I give all of those people a great big 'Cheers!'). 
   But yeah, that's probably the last time in a while that I post those kinds of threads. Sheesh...
   Anyway, I might post more light-hearted topics and questions that won't cause as much controversy. I'm probably going to close those other two threads, though, my inbox has had about enough. And so have I, being in polite controversies all day has really kind of stressed me out since I like to give thorough explanations and ask good questions. And it doesn't take 5 minutes a pop, either.
   But yeah, that's my little rant for the day (finally nice to get it out). If you want to talk maturely, just shout.
Comments293
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You have my sympathies dude.
One reason I don't post threads on here. I'm sorry you had to go through that, you didn't deserve it! 
I find that problem anywhere I go online. It's like people leave their brain offline when they go online. :stare:

But every now and then I get lucky and have a nice chat. Sometimes I request a PM conversation to random trolls don't butt in and ruin it.
soMEONE DREW MY BABY FOR ME AAA ScarsFromMyPastLife Kieran by techonic by Techonic  this is beautiful give Techonic some love 
Time to art whore the hell out of this bitch.

Custom God Tier - Seeker of Heart by oddballtentacle  Custom God Tier - Vendor of Doom by oddballtentacle   Custom God Tier - Preist of Blood by oddballtentacle Custom God Tier - Necromancer of Light by oddballtentacle  Custom God Tier - Cleaner of Mind by oddballtentacle

WANNA ASK A QUESTION!?
Ask me a question. by oddballtentacle  <== GO HERE
*didn't even bother reading the title, just clicked*

Okay, I'm thread-jacking this thing. This thread is now about your worst christmas memories, go!:meow:

i'll give mine when i can think of a GOOD one...
Comment hidden
>Joined today

lol Is the an alt account of another troll?
Do you cut yourself on all that edge?
Comment hidden
It's very funny for how you call everyone worthless when all you're doing right now is being a asshole and complaining about people who didn't do jack shit to you. Why don't you shut the fuck up, grow a pair, get the stick out your ass and move the fuck on. With your #edgyasfuck ass out of here. No one isn't trying to hear your arrogant bullshit. You're just pissed because no one gives a damn about you here. Welcome to the internet mother fucker.
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Comment hidden
I would like to think that at least one person on the internet would miss me. :paranoid:
Why look at that young lad, doesn't he look well. I don't see what my picture has to do with this. Problems definitely. I can't dying because I haven't experience that. But hey we all die some day. As to you saying everyone in the forums could drop dead right now? People would care,. on DA or off of DA. People would care, It might not be for long but hey.
Ow, the 2007 emo trash, it burns. 
Comment hidden
Pastel goth, bitch. Get it right. My kind admires death; have a look through my favs. But unlike little edgefags like you, we don't worship razor blades, and we still know pretty things when we see them. Go listen to Linkin Park and cry, little emo bitch. 
Comment hidden
No one seem's like hot shit but you, what here indicates that the lady is smelling herself here pal? She's not wasting time, you are.
Oh, what will I ever do without your bland personality and edge?
Comment hidden
View all replies
Intellectual conversation? ew.