People who don't read forum rules...

... and then whine when their posts get locked. And then start a complaints thread about it, only to lock it while I'm typing the following reply:
You don't post digital art in the Digital Art forum. You don't post photography in the Photography forum. And no, you don't post literature in the Literature forum. If you'd bothered to read the forum rules -- you know, that post at the top of the forum with the title in boldface that says in allcaps "READ BEFORE POSTING - Literature Forum Rules" -- you'd have known that. Or if you'd even bothered to read the description on the main forum page, "For all literary discussions - poetry and prose" you might have figured out that, yes, it's exactly a literature discussion forum.

The regulars there might get rude from time to time, but we get just a mite tired of people who can't be bothered. Writers don't read, apparently. But no one was even rude to you. You got zero snark, and had your post locked with nothing more than the standard polite boilerplate. Stop being such a fucking speshul snowflake.
Comments106
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
yeah pictures and loud noises get people to pay attention..........
kind of like when you get a new electronic (smart phone), seldom does one read the instructions manual till something happens.
I still care for the forum rules on here it doesn't make any sense on why other users (Not going to name anybody) want to violate them?
IDK For me I usually say something and make a reason to post up my work like this:
Pimple Specter by EnemyDesign and the mods never bothered me about it.
i never fully read the forum rules,, i just lurked and learned them as i went
Comment hidden
I take it you have never heard of 4chan?
Do you really expect anyone to read the rules? :roll:
Well too bad! A lot of people are dumb on this website. 
even better are people who are constantly reposting things that were closed by the mod 

*cough*cough*indian prervert guy*cough*cough*
Is this the same indian pervert guy from years ago that was obsessed with this one female user and made her dA life insufferable or is this a new indian pervert guy? :paranoid:
it is actually
yes, its the same guy just under a different nick XD
Holy shit, he's still at it...:stare:
yes indeed

hes clearly not learning his lesson
I've apparently been blocked & I didn't even do anything offensive. Oh well, nothing of value was lost.
Maybe you were breathing in an offensive manner.
It ain't my fault I have Asthma! :sad: 
It's great when butthurt people come to us. But I missed the thread, so sucks to be me.
:eager: Note me links plz!!!
The trick to not being banned or getting your threads lock is to be cunty, but not to cunty.
We clearly need a way to objectively quantify cuntiness.