Tis the season

Christmas shit is already piling up in stores! Why? Jesus Christ wait for thanksgiving at least!
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well, I thought it is common in western lands. I mean, we have exact same complaints from year to year, don't we?

Matters not... HALLOWEEN IS NEAR AAAAAAAAAAA~~~!!! :iconrazycryplz:
Yeah I noticed that about a week ago. It kind of dulls down the excitement of christmas if you ask me.
October is the new December.
What re you talking about?

I had to go pick up dog treats at WalMart in August and they had their X Mas section all set up
Well here in Canada Thanksgiving is this weekend so......
Welcome to Capitalism v2015 :dummy:
Jesus does not want to wait.
Ho ho ho, 'tis the season to be cashing in.
Marketing, it all comes down to marketing. they're trying to get a jump start on bringing in that Christmas cash.
I was at Big Lots a few weeks ago, and I noticed they had Christmas stuff set up in the far corner of the store, right next to the Halloween stuff. I swear, the skeletons were staring at the sparkling white trees with war on their minds.
It's always war between the seasons
I live right next to a christmas shop. It's a weird hallowchristmas shop right now though. This year they're trying to say "october is the new november" =-=
Same here maybe a week of Halloween stuff in stores. Now it is gone and there is all this Christmas shit instead. Like fuck Christmas .Let Halloween come first.
I don't get why they do that as well.
I was just thinking of this :grump: Back in September I saw stuff in Dollar Tree advertising summer deals, and in one aisle, a mix of fall leaves and pumpkins AND Santa Clauses. Like, can we just stick to one season at a fucking time?
When I went into my local supermarket earlier on there were actual Christmas food/sweets in one aisle and the other aisle was full of Halloween stuff.
The Walmart here has had their Christmas section up since mid-September, before they even finished stocking all the Halloween stuff. :lmao:
I saw that too. XD
No...It's too soon!  Let Halloween month have its time! DX
I'm a traditionalist, damn it! Christmas season shouldn't begin until the moment Thanksgiving morning rolls around.
Jesus would probably be like "Hey! My birthday was in July! What the hell, people?!"