Screw you guys, I'm level 20!

So I'm doing the Bloodmoon Expansion of Morrowind or at least I was going to but apparently I'm too low level as I'm getting murdered by some guards in a cave. Fuck this shit, I'm level 20! I could go kill Dagoth Ur right now with ease yet I get killed by some guards? FML. Also I have too much loot and not enough Merchants to sell it all to. If you didn't know Morrowinds money system is like Skyrim where money depletes when you sell something or increases when you buy but when you get tough, you can raid a lot of tough places which usually have expensive shit like ebony spears or pieces of glass armor which can be anywhere between 10000-40000 gold and the only merchant with even remotely enough money to buy my shit at 10,000 gold is a mudcrab who is on an isolated island, out of my way. Most merchants in Morrowind have around 800 gold.

My dog turns nine on the sixth and it reminds me that he's past his middle point and becoming a senior dog. In fact he's going white in the face. I know small dogs can live between 12-15 on average but I don't want him to get any older. In fact I miss when he was a pup. Also no, he's not in bad health I'm just a crazy dog lady who frets about her pet.

Actual complaint: It's not Thanksgiving yet. Hurry up, I can't wait two weeks! I want my stuffing!

Other actual complaint: I nicked a skin tag while shaving last night....It was a shallow cut but damn did it sting.

Anti-complaint: It's nice and cold where I live and I'm loving it. I've missed the cold...you jelly? :D
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
the "screw you, i'm level 20" always makes me laugh because i say something along the likes of that when i play d&d (yeah, i'm old school. gah.). it's usually "fight me i have 20 magic" because i like making mages, but 20 is the highest stat you can have if you use a standard d-20. ><

also i feel you on the dog thing, i have a chihuahua and she turned 6 this year. i dont want her to get any older because i'll miss her when she's inevitably gone in a few years from now.
Mages are the best. Especially Elf Mages. And yeah, much sadness. Let's hope our dogs live to be like 18, or older. Unlikely but it's happened.
Screw the rules, I have money!
In Skyrim however, you have ways to increase the amount of money merchants possess.
Yeah by like 500 gold or something and I'd still need to wait like three days till the merchants money has been replenished. 
Nah nigga, it's 24 hours. Also why would you wait when you can just fast travel to another town to sell things?
I don't fast travel though. At least anymore. I take the carriage on occasion. Plus from a roleplayer's perspective, it makes no sense to go out of my way to travel to a town on the other side of Skyrim to sell some stuff when I have no active quests or stuff around there. 
Actually from a role players perspective it makes more sense to relocate when no one is able to buy your stuff. Traveling merchants are a thing you know.
True but I'm more of an adventurer/mage so yeah.
wat
Every game I've ever played always had merchants that let you sell your stuff. No matter what.

I feel you on the dog part. One of my rabbits is 7. ;;
Well I assume the depleting money and limitedness is due to the amount of shiny trinkets you can find in Morrowind. 
I wish it was cold and wet... should have been the rainy season, but weather's so messed up

:iconmlpdiscordyuno1plz::iconmlpdiscordyuno2plz:
:iconmlpdiscordyuno3plz::iconmlpdiscordyuno4plz: Dang El Nino
Well I'm sure the autumn weather will come in soon. In the mean time, I shall gloat about the delicious cold. 
:nuu: *Intense Girlie Screaming*
Wtf! Mud crab merchants? Damn those mud crabs! Get back to pinching people!
What, don't judge the mudcrab merchant! So what if he doesn't want to pinch people and instead be a drunk talking mudcrab? He ain't hurting anyone.
morrowind... man I need to go install it again.
You should. Morrowind is best elder scroll.
Is skywind out yet?
Bitch go make me a motherfucking sandwich!!!!!!!
Well I won't make you a sandwich, but I will make me one...I wonder if we have any sliced chicken or turkey? 
Aruaghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!