preps SUCK

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but man do preps suck. They are always bullying you if you aren't exactly like them, take it from me. They are elitist snobs who flash around their make up and jewelry and cry if they break a fingernail. They are arrogant and rude. They act like they are better than everyone else. They are mindless sheep who do whatever the media tells them to. They are stupid and have sex with every guy they see. I can't stand preps.
Comments231
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
LEL THE BUTTHURT
I'm a prep. So you must hate me then :p
Why are you judging people on how they dress? You must either be an underage deviant who don't read the rules or you're a troll. Which I think you're the latter.
Lol so it's okay for goths to bitc at preps but we can't do the same to Goths/Emos? Lmfao kids these days XD
As someone who wears a lot of alternative clothes, I'm asking you to please not. It's really important to be empathetic, because you really don't know what someone is like until you hang out with them. www.urbandictionary.com/define…
Comment hidden
So do some goths.
Is your definition of a prep literally just someone who doesn't take the stylistic risks you do? The only thing dressing normally says about you is that you aren't necessarily craving special attention.
I still don't get what you are trying to say here...Wow! I think this complaint is a little unnecessary...for some reason.
lmfao 'prep'?

what is this, My Immortal?
It was..................Dumblydore!
So, you're mad that they're prettier than you? Grow up.
Lol, your preps sound like typical "outcast flick" preps. Just because you watched a couple of movies doesn't mean you know what a prep is. :unimpressed:
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN
Preps are 5 year old children where I live.
I'm getting My Immortal flashbacks
:iconjesusfuckinchristplz::iconsaysplz:sorry, i'm busy at the moment, maybe my dad can help you instead.:iconsaysend-plz:
:icongodplz::iconsaysplz:... ... ... :iconnplz::iconoplz::iconp-plz::iconeplz::iconsaysend-plz:
NOOOO sobbing - crying  :icondeadhorseplz: :iconspecialsnowflakeplz:
Serious your just going to judged a group like that it like saying all Jews are greedy and all blacks are dumb. Wake up everybody is different.    
Thank you for that brilliant answer.