Michelle Carter (WARNING SUBJECT MATTER IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART)

WARNING: I mean it, you should turn back if you can't deal with anger well because well this story is beyond aggravating.

There are few stories that make my hands shake in rage. This happens be one of the worst one of them yet. 

This cancer-infested yeast-infected roast-beef cunt constantly trying to drive and eventually drove her already depressed boyfriend into committing suicide, and he was hesitant into doing so! HE EVEN LEFT THE TRUCK WHEN HE WAS SUFFERING ILLNESS FROM CARBON MONOXIDE POISIONING AND WAS GOING TO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE AND SHE TALKED INTO GETTING BACK INTO THE TRUCK THAT EVENTUALLY KILLED HIM. And that goddamned lawyer is trying to make it seem that "she is only a girl." fucking argument, that only fucking enrages me. I have met plenty of women in my lifetime and I can tell you this, they can be just as evil and depraved men can be, I am sick of hearing this excuse being used in court. Its a fucking joke of an excuse.
Guess what, she is only getting maybe get charged with GET THIS, INVOLENTARY MANSLAUGHETER! She should get a 1st degree murder! She planned this ahead of time so she didn't have to get physically involved. She is just like Charles Manson in my book. Fucking put that cunt in a firing squad and make sure she doesn't die by bullet to the head so she she bleeds to death like the fucking dog she is.

I might be irrationally ravenously-bloodthirsty mad but this hits really close to home tome, since I have experienced major emotional abuse in relationships, (mine was really really bad but compared to what this poor guy went thru, mine looks like a little soft cuddly bunny party) and I can tell you this right now, absolutely nothing is being done to stop EMOTIONAL ABUSE, just physical. Its because people don't think it can kill (this case prove it can kill), and for the most part, (especially if the victim is a man) you are seen as a weakling by society if you let it affect you. There needs to be more places were people of emotional abuse could go to for free to seek counseling and help. There needs to be more focus on Emotional abuse victims that there are.

Sorry, I just needed to fucking rant about this, it would be an insult to the justice system if she got any less that 50 years in prison for what she did. (she should get front place in death row if you ask me)
Comments63
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
meh

don't care
I am kinda miffed and pissed that some Social Justice man-blaming Wankers want to turn the subject into a feminist debate when all I did was mention that it's bullshit her defense lawyer using "she is just an impressionable young girl." excuse and a little fact on how expecially with emotional abuse tends to ne very very rarely reported by men because how ALL of society treats men, I didn't even mention feminism directly either until they stuck their dick into the topic. Why you fuckers gotta insert that nasty ass feminist strap on into nearly every
thing that doesn't have feminism in it. Can we just, you know not turn feminism more into an annoying invasive species than it already is please.
Are you shitting me? You completely started that shit in the comments section with your rant about feminism.

I'm guessing I'm supposed to be one of those "man-blaming wankers". I am not out to vilify the male sex, I was trying to show you that your anger is misdirected. My point is not that we should blame men, my point is that these problems don't exist because of some man hating agenda.
You sort of started it yourself trough :/ one person mentions female privilege and you left a wall of text talking about feminism, sjw and gender issues. That person didn't mention feminism you did.
Don't want to talk about it don't start talking about it.

Like someone else mentioned before you normally don't make threads and angry comments in anger with cases like this so it feels like this your using this case as some sort outlet for your frustration on certain gender issues.  

And so far I haven't seen any feminist or any person thinking the twat ISN'T a bad person that needs to be punished.
Also he is her lawyer depending on the case and person they will lie to protect their client or make their client seem good.
Okay, I'm going to share an unpopular opinion here - I don't think she should be jailed. After reading some news articles about this, I think she needs to be put away in a mental facility. She is a psychopath/sociopath (I am honestly not sure which is the correct label for her), and legally, she didn't do anything other than be a horrible person. You can't put someone in jail for being a manipulative piece of shit. She encouraged him and pushed him, but she did nothing to physically harm him. She simply enabled him through texts. He killed himself, so ultimately, he is responsible.

I hope she gets put into a mental facility where she'll have therapy and be taken care of, because she is severely mentally ill. It doesn't make this right or fair, but putting her in a regular facility and sentencing her opens up a huge can of worms for future cases. There's no question about the fact that she needs to be separated from the general population, but I don't think it should be in the criminal sense.
This girl was apparently aware that her actions were legally and morally dubious, but she did it anyway. In texts to another person she revealed that she was aware she could go to jail if the police found her texts to him, and that his family would hate her. Even before the boy committed suicide she was trying to cover her actions, telling him to delete their conversations.
She likely has some sort of antisocial personality disorder like psychopathy, but that doesn't make her insane, and judging by her texts she knew what she was doing, she just wasn't very smart about making sure she didn't get caught.
(I actually read through all the retrieved texts in the case report because hey why not?)

As for whether she did anything legally wrong, there's actually legal precedent for charging her. People have been convicted of manslaughter for this before.
A person on the verge of suicide is typically not of sound mind. To me, it seems a bit like telling your dog to attack a dangerous animal. You aren't physically forcing the dog to do it, but the dog doesn't know better, and you do. It's a crude comparison obviously but I'm not sure how better to explain it.
That makes much more sense, and I appreciate you giving a solid explanation. :nod:

Personally, I just hope things are worded to where this case doesn't set a bad precedent for future cases. Meaning, if someone texts something nasty to someone who is suicidal (but doesn't encourage them to kill themselves in any way), then I don't think the person who said something rude would be responsible for the second person's actions. So, if she does get criminally convicted, it needs to be stressed that it's because she encouraged him to commit suicide and was well aware of the consequences.
Nnn, true enough, I haven't heard of the case, but everyone here calls her sociopath. So it appears she IS mentally ill. From what I can deduce, she seems to be unstable with dominion or something. I'd say sociopathy, on how MasterPlanner said she then hosted an event to get attention later and simple lack of empathy. Either way, they can't let her get away without getting fixed first in a facility.

Too bad, two mentally ill teens....
She isn't fucking mentally ill she is evil, there wouldbe a certain look she would have if she was out of it, she is just plain evil.
big surprise you would support that rotten cunt. Birds of a feather circlejerk together.
She is blatantly sociopathic/psychopathic (I'm not familiar enough with the two terms to say which she is). There's no special "look" to it. She's a horrible excuse for a human being, and there's no arguing that. I would never defend her actions, but I think she should be in a psychiatric facility rather than a criminal facility. I would say the same for any other criminal who is blatantly mentally ill such as she is. I don't think she should be involved in the general population, and of fucking course I don't support her actions. I just think the court system is going about this the wrong way.

In no way am I defending emotional abuse, enabling suicide, or any of what she did. :B
^This is why people tell you to chill.
MissMaddox is in no way supporting or defending this girl's actions. 
If you need to resort to descriptively petty insults that's probably an indication this story has you way too tied up.
Maddox has a history of bullying people so I snapped at her because I dislike her and it really wouldn't suprise me if she cheered Mick
Carter McCunt. Plus her opinion about the story just added fuel to an already lit flame.
You really obviously don't know what bullying means. =P If you dislike me that much, block me instead of throwing around insults out of the blue. You could try being a mature person like cake-fiend and using factual evidence to either agree or disagree with my statement. (In fact, her comment was pretty great and gave me a more thorough understanding of the case and charges.)

You don't really have the right to be upset with me. I can't remember any instance where I've said anything aggressive towards you that wasn't after you had already instigated an argument with me or related to me. Not once have I targeted you or said something vicious just for the sake of doing so. If I have, I apologize profusely, but I don't remember anything along those lines ever happening.

I don't hold it against you or even hold an actual dislike for you. To be honest, I had pretty much forgotten that you exist until I read this thread. :lol:
I've personally never once seen Maddox bully or even act vaguely harsh by the forum standards. Link me?
Sorry but I do have to agree with Kell0x there, I seem to see more discussion about your personal conflicts with gender dynamics in this thread rather than the story itself. 
As tragic as the event is, I'm starting to question weather or not you're purposefully drive yourself into a gender debate rage, I don't usually see you so riled up over news found on internet.
Your commenters also seem much more interested in talking about how representable this is of feminism rather than consider this case in itself, which is quite disrespectful to use this event for pushing political opinions.
I wasn't going to mention anything about the gender deal until I heard that bullshit, she is just a girl excuse. Then of course
That's were I brought that up. The emotional abuse deal was more applied to everyone but as far as I see it, with the way men are expected to be, we have a higher chance of not taken seriously.

Even though feminism does have some role in it it isn't the only cause of it. And personally that whole female privilege deal was just me venting angry how guys are treated and to be honest I was being a bit sour and it really don't have much if any relevance to the thing besides her getting a bullshit excuse and sentence for a horrendous crime.

No I don't purposely do that. The Original post really didn't try to start one either. But it is bullshit how she is treated with pillow mits because she has different junk.

More or less it's my commentors ignoring it to use for their gain for or against feminism, which is horseshit, why can't more people be like Black Cat and focus on the subject.
Do you have a link to where they used the "she's just a girl" excuse?
Same as Kell0x there, I want to know where you found people making excuses for her and getting away with it without rebuting comments.

This looks much more like a situation of a single individual sociopath rather than something that can be used to discuss feminism as a whole, her actions are not the result of her gender she's still a sociopath.

As for your point on how the general image of males are treated, I can partially agree. Only because most of the people who support this "powerful untouchable masculine ideal" are males themselves and don't realize how harmful that mindset can be when this attitude backlashes into people having harsher standards on males in general. This attitude seems especially common among MRA's despite their namesake and purpose.  Both genders should be responsible for erasing these attitudes, not just women or feminism.
This is really and I do hope she gets her karma. (forever in prison would be nice.) tho I wish you didn't use this tragic issue to go rant about your dislike for the feminist movement, it's a bit insulting towards the victim. She is a sociopath after all. Unless feminist organisations have defended the piece of trash but I have hardly see anyone yet defend her. Unless I missed something link me.
I only mentioned feminism once in a reply. And considering they do have a role in how this woman gets specail treated, yeah I should be a little ticked at them. It's more of my commentors ranting about feminism. I am more ranting about how women get special treatment in the court system than feminism but what I am ranting more about the actual story and how horrible this person is.

If feminism supports her, they should be labeled a dangerous hate group then but I haven't heard them say a peep either way about it.
ACTUALLY Feminism and women right movement actually don't have that much of a influence on how women have been treated in prison court systems.Women have been getting less harsh treatments even before women right's movement was a thing. (Trough they did receive harsher punishment in the past for sexual immoral crimes  more then men and in some countries in Asia and the Middle east that's still the case.) and studies show it's more based on gender stereotypes and the belief that women are childlike by nature and don't really know the consequences of their actions.  That and sadly judges and jury opinions change dramatically if the woman is a mother because there is still the core belief that children need their mothers (but not their fathers neecciarty)  

digitalcommons.utep.edu/cgi/vi…
-The chivalry thesis posits that gendered stereotypes about both women and men influence sentencing outcomes according to the sex of offenders. Sometimes called paternalism, chivalry asserts that women are stereotyped as fickle and childlike, and therefore not fully responsible for their criminal behavior. Women therefore need to be protected by males who, with all due gallantry, are portrayed as wanting to minimize any pain or suffering women might experience. According to the chivalry thesis, when these stereotypes are played out in the arena of the criminal justice system, they will result in preferential treatment for female offenders from predominantly male police officers, prosecutors, and judges -
As cat is a survivor of such abuse(not quite as bad, but almost), cat shares your rage. Cat believes death is to merciful for that bitch though. Give her a life sentence in the deepest, darkest, most rat infested hole that can be found, lock her up, and leave her there TO FUCKING ROT!!!
I agree with you. Why can't people be like you and Nebby. Best forum regs are the kitties.

WeirdCat - Nebby for President 2016
Tahu Mata  by TDSTRVN  Fallout 4 Gender Flipped Quick Sketch by TDSTRVN  Pretty in Punk by TDSTRVN  Scarlet Witch Age of Ultron Painting by TDSTRVN  The First Avenger by TDSTRVN