I live with pussies

I was on my pc working on a new chapter for my story when suddenly I heard a shriek. Time for a dramanization.

*Typing.*
Girl-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH Roach!!!
*Fast running leads to the living room.*
Girl 1-Jason get a shoe!
Me-Let me guess, a bug?
Girl 1-Yes.
*Grabs sandal and calmly walks to room.*
Girl 2-It in the bathroom.
Me-Where at?
Girl 2-Mom's shower.
*Girl 3 is 16 years and is hiding in a closet.*
*enters bathroom looks everywhere, and doesn't see the roach.*
Me-I don't see it, are you guys sure it wasn't a small clump of hair?
Girl 2-It's on floor heading towards the closet.
Girl 3-The what?
Girl 2-It's enter the closet.

*The 2nd I reach the closet door girl 3 rushes out of the closet butt ass naked and tackles me. i push her off disgusted and kill the roach slamming the sandal on it's body 9 times.Overkill +200 pts. Cleans up and removes 2 second scar from girl 3 and now types this.*

:iconbitchpleaseplz: My siblings are a bunch of pussies. They have no problem fighting people but they turn into bitches the second they see a roach. A fucking roach. My little bro is 14 and is 6,1. The bastard is taller than me and shrieked in fear the second he saw a roach. And guess who kill it? Me! They even had me kill a fly that was on the roof as well. 

Long story short-My siblings need to rethink their fears.

Bonus complaint-My ass is hurting. I thought cushioned  chairs were supposed to eliminate pain?
Comments262
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I actually have a lizard chilling about in my bedroom, much to my enjoyment, to my father's unconcern & to mother & sister's constant state of "Aw shit it's out to get us!!" :giggle:
People are sad man.
Profit off their fear and post it on YouTube! :giggle:
I like that idea.
Send them to where I spent my study abroad in Japan.  There are bugs.  If it isn't a mosquito, fly or butterfly, then it's poisonous and can kill you.  I had to take an orientation class ust going there to learn how to kill/avoid specific types of these bugs and apply emergency first aid.  Every other day, someone in my class would scream and/or get bitten & hospitalized. 

Trust me.  Those bugs at home will seem normal compared to the bugs there.
I just might do that.
First time I had to help with a centipede killing, the centipede hissed at me & my buddy.  That sound was creepy. 
It'll scare your siblings straight. ^^
I have no doubt about that.
In the wise words of Jesus: People would be less scared of shit like elevators and bugs if they have real problems, like getting eaten by a cheetah, having mouth AIDs.......or losing their cellphone.
Agreed deadpool, also I can't wait for when your movie comes out.
Oh yeeaaa. Theres gonna be tons of chimichangas, titties, and its now 100% HIV free
How about breaking the 4th wall?
My sister acts like that if a single spider appears.

I just trap it and let it go outside... -_-
I fucking hate spiders. I feared them as a kid. I mean I'm still scared but I still have the balls to kill it.
Least you'll kill it, my sister gets on the bedtop or tabletop and dances around as if it were a dang mouse..
I've only ever seen one roach in real life, and that was in the hospital. But I've heard that you aren't supposed to squash them or you might spread their eggs around. Next time, capture it in a cup and flush it down the toilet.
Why did she tackle you butt-ass naked? xD
she was that terrified of the roach and didn't have a towel.
Man this thread amused everyone.