Entitled Dick

Ugh so I pretty hate my husband's family except the dad's side. So this is about his brother this time. We have a nice riding lawn mower but it belongs to my parents and it is only for us to use at my grandma's and our house. The brother knew this when he saw it since we told when he first saw it. The ass calls yesterday telling my husband hey come mow my lawn after work with yours mine blew up(more like he blew it up) He tells for his brother the millionth time I get off late work 70hrs a week no I won't. Then he says oh can I borrow it and pick it up. We tell him no since it is not ours. My parents hate him so it was banned from it anyway :lol:

Oh the fucker flips out on the phone and throws a tantrum then hangs up. Later texts us saying I let you borrow this thing which he sold and that was over a year ago. Apparently somehow we fucked up his trailer which he smashed with a dosser. Like bitch it was squished like a tin can before we picked up for you with our trailer :| (Blank Stare)  We let him borrow our wood splitter and he brought it back fucked with a broken stand. Like hmm why would we let you borrow anything at this point and he has borrowed a lot of shit.

He brags he has money ,but yet he can't go get a mowerRoll Eyes Also if it is just a little section of lawn he won't die if it isn't cut. Fuck he wants everyone to jump through hoops for him but says fuck you if you are needing something. No wonder all your friends left you now.

TDLR; Husband's bro called demanding to use something that he knows he can't and threw a gigantic tantrum like a 4 year old.Grump May be grammar errors since I haven't slept.
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well then. I've had friends like that. There were a few options for me, ignore him and set up locks on things and be careful to put my things back. Or/also tell him to stop being stupid, do things for yourself, and stop using my stuff. If they don't lisyen, carry a large mallet. That way they always listened. Worked for me.... I don't know why though :3
He hasn't tried again which is a surprise. Oh well probably is ignoring us and that is awesome for us now :3
Yeah hopefully forever
Offer to lend him a pair of scissors. 
He borrowed the chainsaw before and nothing major happened :| yet
Buy a wood chipper, let him borrow that, hope for the worst.
:hug:
You talk to your husband about staying away from this guy? 
Kinda hard since it is his brother but this rate his brother will do it for us.
Stubborn people, what else is new?
Wow. What an ass. Xif he asks again, I say tell him to buy his own with all that money he has or remind him of what he did to your woodsplitter.
We will or just ignore. I have to see if he bothered my husband again at work when he gets home.
I feel ya, I'm not fond of my boyfriend's family. His parents act like he and I are incapable of doing anything and treat us like teenagers yet at the same time, don't like helping us when we actually do need it (like a ride to the DMV, so that we DON'T need rides anymore).
I can't even count the number of heart-to-hearts we had that didn't work. It's like it's written in the stars: in-laws are IDIOTS. 
His mother's side is pretty much narcissistic ,stupid,and money hungry. Good thing he took after his dad. Hopefully he breaks ties with brother like the rest soon.
Yeesh, I hope so too. 
this sounds like cats asshole uncle.
You have one, too? Mine stuck out during his own mother's funeral to put cigarette butts in people's windshields and cars.
He hates kitties too :( but to many guys like him around.
cat is thinking that we should stick your brother-in-law and cats uncle in a room with a single knife and a ham sandwich , shut and lock the door, and then come back in a couple hours and see who's still alive.
Oh need to throw in a rabid raccoon too. I bet on the raccoon :lol:
cat bets on the sandwich:dummy: