Fix Your Damn Car!

This is really a minor complaint but somebody's car horn has been going on and off all day and in an apartment complex, it's kind of annoying, they could at least park it further away or have it towed or something.
How does it even break like that?
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Feel like watching 'Dude, where's my car?'
I read that as 'Fix your damn Carl' at first and I was like "who's Carl"....I am in desperate need of sleep. 
A comedian who's name escapes me said it best:   "When was the last time you heard a car alarm go off and thought, 'oh no! Someone's car is getting stolen!'?  It's usually more like 'SHUT UUUUUUUP!', isn't it?"

Or something along those lines.
I think I've heard that one, it's sooo true!
I could make the same complaint about the white Envoy over here that seems to have allergies to freight trains
oh! I feel you. It actually doesn't bother me when car alarms go off which can happen anytime it thunders, especially when the ppl here are pretty good about stopping it immediately, it's just this horn keeps blaring.  itmust be a similar experience if the train goes by often (I am clueless about trains)
- Ammonium Nitrate and Diesel Fuel mixed in the proper portion.  Problem solved forever.
:D That could work!
I believe in long term solutions to short term problems.
Yeah, just call the police (non emergency line, of course). Unless you think you know who owns the car, then just go talk to them about it.
Failed attempt at theft, short circuit the horn control, and guy freak out shit in his pant and things leave like dat forever.
Someone probably tried to break into it and it fucked up the alarm :meow:

Just light it on fire. That should sort it out pretty quickly.
Call the police. 
no thanks this is a pet friendly apartment. I will not be responsible for the shooting of beloved pets.
What? Are you not aware of how noise complaints work? Why would they shoot your pets? Direct them to the car from the phone when you call. "It's parked on so-and-so street. It's a red (car model, year if you know). 
no not really I have never needed that service. because cops are known for shooting dogs for no good reason (I was half-joking) it's not on a street it's in an apartment complex parking lot, and I really just don't feel the need to actually file a complaint over it, I just thought I'd start a conversation to see what ppl say. Apparently many people really seriously want to solve this problem for me XD
Noise complaints are serious shit when you're in university housing. If I can't study, you're going down with my grades. 
You could always call the police and ask them to check out the noise disturbance. More productive than whining on the internet.
I don't call the police for minor noise disturbances that's too narkish. I get to whine this the complaints forum.