STAY AWAY FROM PRANKSTARZ101/SHOW HER THE LIGHT

SHE IS A PATHETIC PERSON WHO FINDS PLEASURE IN CHEATING ON OTHERS AND RELIES ON HER ASSLICKERS TO PROTECT HER FROM ALL HARM
SHE MUST BE STOPPED
:iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101::iconprankstarz101:
Comments55
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello SbcPwns,

We appreciate your participation in our forums, but there are certain discussions which we feel are not appropriate for our public forums and threads which consist mainly of complaints or gossip involving other people are one of those subjects, and your thread here qualifies as such.

We’ll be closing your thread and we hope you understand the reasoning. In the future if you feel the need to discuss matters involving other individuals I’d suggest that you keep our site etiquette policy in mind and make use of your personal journal rather than our forums.
Comment Flagged as Spam
I do not miss my teenage years. Not. One. Bit.
Someone make an Immortan Joe PLZ so I can blurt out "MEDIOCRE!" in a condescending fashion.
I'm going to bed now! Sweet dreams fellow deviants! 
Comment Flagged as Spam
>via 9gag.com

391f55f6 Incredulity by Patt-Ytto
Comment Flagged as Spam
Only if you promise to put a baby inside me!
Comment Flagged as Spam
Comment Flagged as Spam
Comment Flagged as Spam
View all replies
They just used the word "broad" in Wander Over Yonder. I didn't know Disney shows were allowed to do that!