HOW DA HELL DO U PEOPLE DO IT (RANT)!!

HOW DO U EVEN LIKE ART ITS SO DARN IRRITATIING
ITS SO STRESSING HOW DO U MAKE ART HOW DO U EVEN GET STUPID IDEAS IS IT MY STUPID SMALL BRAIN GAHH I JUST WANNA SLAM MY FACE INTO STUPID GLASS MABEY A STUPID IDEA WILL APEAR GAH IDON'T SEE HOW THESE KAWAII ARTIST EVEN DO IT HOW !! IM REALLY STARTING TO HATE KAWAII WEEBO CRAP BEACUSE ITS STARTING TO DRIVE ME INSANE I JUST DONT UNSTAND HOW U THINK OF IDEAS

..forgive me no offense to u japan lovers or others 
forgive my spelling mistakes im just so irritated rn . 
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:iconbarack-obamaplz::iconsaysplz: Buy Obamacare and you will be guaranteed to obtain incredible art skills.
:iconpooplz:
Holy FUCK!!  What was that??? It felt like the whole thread just got up and floated somewhere else!! I feel sick.. I think I am going to PUKE! 
Hello fwuffy-buns 

We appreciate when Deviants make use of our forums but it appears that you may have started your discussion in the wrong area. We try to keep things loosely organized by types of discussions and it appears that your thread fit in better in the Complaints area so I’m going to move it over there so that might receive more attention.

If the purpose of a forum area isn’t clear you can usually find helpful guidelines such as these. Thank you!
Maybe if you spent less time word-vomiting into the internet with your pointless rage and spent more time actually practicing and trying to draw, you wouldn't be so useless at coming up with ideas :la:

And in regards to your first line, if you don't like art then maybe that's a sign that you should be doing something else :bucktooth:
Oh dont get me wrong i tried that crap

I aready do other stuff...=¬=
What "crap"? Practicing and drawing more? If you're calling practicing your skills "crap" then maybe you should give up :pat:
You sketch what's on your mind.
I tried but it never helps :(
how it went again, great artists steal. so dont even try to be original pick what trends and enjoy the fame.
Mrs-Durden Would you mind moving this to Complaints? :innocent:
Just- what do you want??