Shiny Pokémon Horror Story

The only shiny Pokémon I have owned in my life.

I was playing Pokémon White 2 on a new game for a time-killer, and unfortunately I was planning to play through it without saving. completely forgetting that you have to save during the PokéStar Studios part -_- When I recieved my starter, I HAD ACTUALLY RECEIVED A FREAKING SHINY OSHAWOTT. Whilst in my joy of actually dancing around for 30 minutes, I had forgotten that I couldn't overwrite my old file. I had planned to keep the game on forever, or until I find some way to keep it, but my plans went with the wind when my cousin played around with my 3DS and ran down the battery, and just during the last thirty seconds of the red lights blinking, I couldn't find the charger.

TL;DR: I got a Shiny Pokémon without even catching it, and it's lost. FOREVER.

I need consoling. Himme your shiny horror stories.
Comments122
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Reminds me of DRM, something similar killed your pokemon.
Just get a hacked version! 6_6
Don't wanna. Too much trouble.
Not really. I got mines pretty easily.
Would I really not be spamming Wonder Trade with Froakies if I had a hacked version? o.O
If you need Shinies, get a copy of X or Y, beat the game (trust me, it's not hard in the slightest), get some Friend Codes and go to the Friend Safari. I have caught three legitimate shinies there in the past week.

And my horror story? Well, I was playing Emerald one day and was traipsing around the Battle Pyramid when a wild Omastar appeared. It was purple and sparkly, and I COULDN'T CATCH IT. Stare No Pokeballs in the Pyramid.

Moral of the story is keep the charger handy. :)
I have Y, but I'm too lazy to look around there. Plus, I already have a breeded shiny Froakie, so let that Sea Otter bastard burn in hell.

That's horror all right XD

I swore I saw it just before the battery ran out, it was near the TV. When I looked for it, it magically disappeared and reappeared when I didn't need it anymore XD
If you want, I can trade you a shiny Oshawott. Though it will be hacked. ._. But since you got a legit one just pretend it will be that one.
Let that damn Sea Otter bastard burn in hell, I have a shiny Froakie, now~ But I still want another shiny, so please?

Hacked or not, it's not like I'm going to go and participate in online battles. That kind of battles are dead to me, because of my terrible Internet, and because people are lame, always backing out when they see I'm winning XD
I still haven't seen one of those sparkly little bastards.

But I did catch the Pokerus!
Pokérus is way better than Shinies, at any rate. My first encounter with that virus is a Zapdos in a trade in Pokémon Black, and that game has been long since lost XD
Poke rus is no longer special although still helpful. Random Wonder Trade will give one that.
Shush.  I wanna make it sound like I've done something impressive with that game. 
... and then my shiny white eevee turned blood red and all of my other pokemons suddenly dissappeared while the texture of my characters face was twisted and the eyes were hanging out of the sockets. It slightly creeped me out , but I was sure it was just a bug and nothing major , but when my eyes bursted , I started to worry about what is happening here. Then I was strangled to death by something that felt like a plushie. My sister must be playing tricks to me again , I am sure of it.

THE END
To think there is such side of the fandom of a lighthearted franchise... .
Wtf did I just read? XD
96% of all pokemon creepypastas
And the other %4 is Ash's 'coma' XD
no , less than 1 % would be the coma theory.
The remaining bit is stories about people having intercourse with dem pokemons
Just leave them to their own imaginations, man XD
I have pretty good luck with Shinies =P my pride and joy is my Giratina though, whom I got after soft resetting Pokemon Pearl for four days straight.  That was unpleasant ene"
Why the heck am I the only one yet to actually encounter and catch Shinies //cries
I usually use the Masuda Method because I find the other ways rather tedious
I'm over here, spamming Wonder Trade with non-shiny Froakies that were hatched with the Masuda Method...